VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is this game abandoned?
Definitely not! ;)
I'm just a lazy slowpoke who work as fast as a sloth moves. :D Okay aside with the joke...
Just for you: ;) Sign explanation: white heart is general relation ship, Red is the liking or love. ;) This change is needed for the future random encounters for those npcs. :)

But in the other hands why this takes so long? Someone wrote me a very very long hmm description what are those thing which doesn't make any sense, so have to change it. And a few other things what would be the things that would be good if they were inside the game. That message was so long and so detailed, that I couldn't say no for it.
A few examples: in quest ther is no need to click 5 times only once, the random event - e.g.: ass touching - in the inn can use random male appearance, selling gems not one by one sell all off them once... etc.
I hope from now it is understandable why this is going on for so long, and by the way need a few more things to implement for future uses. - see linked image above, and you will find out what it is. ;) If I have to say an approximate time when will the next update comes out, I'm ashamed to say this but I think it's only January. :(

And finally I'm not that wordy person - as it turns out - and I don't report any single character change in the code what I done.
That is not me. Maybe this is a mistake... maybe indeed it is... but I'm like that! =^.^=

I hope my answer was satisfactory. :)

Jimr333

Apr 11, 2018
Definitely not! ;)
I'm just a lazy slowpoke who work as fast as a sloth moves. :D Okay aside with the joke...
Just for you: ;) Sign explanation: white heart is general relation ship, Red is the liking or love. ;) This change is needed for the future random encounters for those npcs. :)

But in the other hands why this takes so long? Someone wrote me a very very long hmm description what are those thing which doesn't make any sense, so have to change it. And a few other things what would be the things that would be good if they were inside the game. That message was so long and so detailed, that I couldn't say no for it.
A few examples: in quest ther is no need to click 5 times only once, the random event - e.g.: ass touching - in the inn can use random male appearance, selling gems not one by one sell all off them once... etc.
I hope from now it is understandable why this is going on for so long, and by the way need a few more things to implement for future uses. - see linked image above, and you will find out what it is. ;) If I have to say an approximate time when will the next update comes out, I'm ashamed to say this but I think it's only January. :(

And finally I'm not that wordy person - as it turns out - and I don't report any single character change in the code what I done.
That is not me. Maybe this is a mistake... maybe indeed it is... but I'm like that! =^.^=

I hope my answer was satisfactory. :)
I am happy ti read that game is not abandoned. :)
It is interesting game, just work on it. Slow work is still a work. We will wait.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
15$ on pat - last update 5 months ago.
Where is the abandoned tag?
I don't want to open a debate but you have to learn to count, first I don't have anybody who patreoning me for 15$, never was. So what is the point for that? Yeah and Patreoning is optional, not a must, just to make it clear...
second you should have to learn to count, last update last update was sept. 9. and if I count right it wasn't 5 months ago. And if you look around here there are many other games which hasn't got any update years ago and dont have abandoned tag.
And I'm not in a mood for this kind of trolling, so please cut it out. Thx.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I don't want to open a debate but you have to learn to count, first I don't have anybody who patreoning me for 15$, never was. So what is the point for that? Yeah and Patreoning is optional, not a must, just to make it clear...
second you should have to learn to count, last update last update was sept. 9. and if I count right it wasn't 5 months ago. And if you look around here there are many other games which hasn't got any update years ago and dont have abandoned tag.
[/CITAR]

You should go at your own pace and ignore these impatient people, you will just get stressed. :(

Author, I have a small problem. I am Spanish speaking and I am not so good at English. To play these games I use a program that copies the text on the screen and then I translate it. The problem here is that the typeface you use in your game is not recognized by the program. Would you tell me some way to modify the typography? I just want to change it to a standard.

pd: I really want to play your game :D

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
[/CITAR]

You should go at your own pace and ignore these impatient people, you will just get stressed. :(

Author, I have a small problem. I am Spanish speaking and I am not so good at English. To play these games I use a program that copies the text on the screen and then I translate it. The problem here is that the typeface you use in your game is not recognized by the program. Would you tell me some way to modify the typography? I just want to change it to a standard.

pd: I really want to play your game :D
You mean what text fonts I use? If yes then it is: manga_speak and manga_speak_bold
If you want I can send those ttf files to you somehow.

If not, then I don't know what you mean. :(

Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
You mean what text fonts I use? If yes then it is: manga_speak and manga_speak_bold
If you want I can send those ttf files to you somehow.

If not, then I don't know what you mean. :(
First of all, thank you very much for the answer. :D

Of course, I mean text fonts. I have to replace the current one with a more common one, something like this:

5.png

I tried decrypting the archive.rpa to replace the text font with a different one at the same time that it touched the code a bit. But I couldn't make it work. :(

I am very novice with this to make modifications to the games. so after many hours of trying unsuccessfully, I only have the last resort left. . . . beg the author for mercy T-T

I really thank you for taking the trouble to help this humble mortal. I saw your game a long time ago and I'm dying to play it.

thanks and best regards ;)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
First of all, thank you very much for the answer. :D

Of course, I mean text fonts. I have to replace the current one with a more common one, something like this:

View attachment 564085

I tried decrypting the archive.rpa to replace the text font with a different one at the same time that it touched the code a bit. But I couldn't make it work. :(

I am very novice with this to make modifications to the games. so after many hours of trying unsuccessfully, I only have the last resort left. . . . beg the author for mercy T-T

I really thank you for taking the trouble to help this humble mortal. I saw your game a long time ago and I'm dying to play it.

thanks and best regards ;)
That method - delete and copy a different font type - not gonna work because the font type is hardcoded into one of the config files, you need to edit that config file too. :)
I sent you the fonts link in private so you can test it with the translater program you use. :)

Reactions: YinBlack

EdogawaKonan

Sep 16, 2018
Can you post some source images for translation into other languages?
Part of game messages not in text files

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Can you post some source images for translation into other languages?
Part of game messages not in text files
Erm what do you mean exactly? :confused: You can explain it for me - or show a sample what you need - in private message? :)

EdogawaKonan

Sep 16, 2018
Erm what do you mean exactly? :confused: You can explain it for me - or show a sample what you need - in private message? :)
I meant the pictures of the game menus without inscriptions, for the convenience of replacing
with other languages

IgknightLord69

Nov 28, 2019
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback, and I will use all of the aspects you suggested in it. :)
I already know many thing you mentioned above, and I think a lot about what would be a good solution for them.
Just a few examples:
Description - Okay I will try to fix that part somehow in the first post. :)
Localization - Yes I'm not a native English speaker so that makes the thing more complicated because I mostly think in my mother tongue and try to translate it to English. - and I think this is a mistake -
Yes the text needs much more improvements that is so true. Unfortunately a person offered me a help to rewrite the texts if I send it to him. I sent him the first part and he is gone... never heard from him again. :(
Selling part - The coding is ready for the gems selling part, Like as you mentioned if you want to sell gems, it will sell all of the gems at once, not only one by one.
For the Waitress job - yeah random npc appears for every time you do it is a good idea. I had the same idea long ago, but no one has ever suggested any change in that part.
Side room - and together with this the leave the house button will gain a better option. something like: if you click to leave another option shows up with 3 circles - 1 to leave house 1 to go side room and 1 to do not leave. And of course with signs or images for them, far apart from each other, in the middle of the picture. So it will be clear and cannot be miss-clicked.
Fairie's temple - It just a name, nothing more or nothing less, and it is just a ruin, a remnant of the Fairies kingdom. It was the fairies temple before the war, right now it is an abandoned ruins and the Fairies are long gone.
Whore job - Okay this was many times on my redrawing board. How to change it? What would make clients even more alive?
I planned to make some kind of a satisfaction system, what you have to rise or... I don't know what or how to do with it. You mentioned the random client refuse to pay, getting violent etc. what is a simple thing and I think it is a good start. :) But it have to be totally random? And can occur with any clients?
But a satisfaction system or something like that would be good I guess.
Quests - Yes i already thought about it. I would take out the "fail" part of the quests, and change it so the player can do it with a single click and get all the needed items. :)

Okay I finished and I hope it is understandable. :)
I may have missed something, but my final words here is I could use and also accept any advice how to change things. I accept any suggestions in private conversation. And if you - or anybody else - have a developed idea what you would share with me, I gonna accept it happily. :)
An idea is that a customer can be emotionally dead(minimum pay and just barely there) or lust crazed(uber horney and will try to force the player and even not pay if she blacks out[mini game or stat based rng]) depending on the players desire and purity. Also how do you use items since my pussy is on ruined and i have a sake but i cant use it from my inventory.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Why do you put so much grind in front of an honestly pitiful amount of scenes. Your just causing people to waste their time, and its probably why your not making much money from this. Yeah i'm probably giving up early but is there even a brothel in this game? I keep coming back to this to check if it went anywhere but still no, And thats some nerve you've got putting a VH intro in such a shallow game. Its just insulting at this level of underdeveloped.

Reactions: mzumbo
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes