VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
2 protagonist?? so the other MC is male? or same female char but name and different stats?
There will be 2 more female Mc. Only how they look like and what is their starting clothes will be the difference.
The different starting stat is irrelevant in this case I think. :) But as someone mentioned bellow your post this game is similar to Violated Heroine so most of the things which will come in the future - or already in the game - can be easily guessed. But off course with a little change in them. :)

Reactions: ejmuerte

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Now that I've seen the other 2 characters and replayed the game after first seeing it, I'm starting to see more and more relating to Violated Heroine
Yes you are right! Many many parts of the game come from Violated Heroine. :)
First it was started as a remake for VH, but - but i think it's just in time - and changed it in time. :)

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
I keep getting a glitch with the wardrobe;
Try to sleep, wardrobe opens instead
Try to go in Town Wardrobe
Try to open wardrobe... wardrobe opens

I think, after messing around with the outfits it goes back to normal, but I have no idea what's going on.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

I think, after messing around with the outfits it goes back to normal, but I have no idea what's going on.
Thank you for reporting it! :)
I confirm that bug... sadly the tattoos 2nd page has a misscall when you use the close button, that causes this bug. :(

Updated: The bug is It is fixed. :)

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This is a forum or have you not noticed. You have to take the good and the bad. Your game is crap.

• Haha
Reactions: Modzso

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

The fix will be in the next update which will be out in a couple of days. :)
So please be patient. :)

Reactions: Fraydon
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes