VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
a sim brothel game with Violated Heroine H status hmmm u take my attention <3 have u implemented too big breast-grow and all that things? god i loved Ashley body bro

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Intimate Brothel v0.7.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: AltPrtSc and Bckx6

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
starting new game Character creation makes the game crash.
Client info on tentackel beast makes the game crash.
Reading step 3/10 in the book Art of love makes the game crash.

Reactions: Modzso

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
a sim brothel game with Violated Heroine H status hmmm u take my attention <3 have u implemented too big breast-grow and all that things? god i loved Ashley body bro
Nope, not in the game yet. :(
Many parts of the game isn't finished yet, but it is on the list. :)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
starting new game Character creation makes the game crash.
Client info on tentackel beast makes the game crash.
Reading step 3/10 in the book Art of love makes the game crash.
Can you send me the crash notes for "Reading step 3/10 in the book Art of love makes the game crash"?

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Are there still no sex/breeding with the tentacle beast in the game? Looked through the pics and the pics for tentacle pregnancy has been there for ages now, but I've never managed to get such a scene to trigger.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Are there still no sex/breeding with the tentacle beast in the game? Looked through the pics and the pics for tentacle pregnancy has been there for ages now, but I've never managed to get such a scene to trigger.
Yep, sadly still not in the game yet. :( I'm really sorry! :(
The pictures you found is for the womb in the MC's stat window. The base mechanic for tentacle sex/breeding and tentacle monster birth is ready but without any animations - the animations are already half way done - doesn't make much sense to put it in the game. :(
I work on them very hard to get them finished ASAP, but we wanted to test the new "menu" system live, to see how much better it is than the old one. And if it works well - and players like it - then the other places will get something like this in the future.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im kinda in the dark but the VH game got a update a few weeks I think ago and for some reason its not here yet on F95? I check it on svscomics but yeah its kinda sad its getting updated there and here its dead... I freaking love how the status is used in that game and can only admire the time its being worked on in this game :) I mean more games need this mechanic because lets face it potatoes only go so far right? lol ( but really if more games dev up on this mechanic I guarantee a huge boom because yeah we get it we cream-pie a character like what 100 times and no signs of "after effect"? really devs need to opt this in games.)

Reactions: stever

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Some buttons/options don't work. I click on them and nothing happens. Maybe a bug?
Example: I click on "sex", then click on "fingering" and it does nothing. I have her purity below zero.
And, in the library, I click on the tentacle book and it does nothing.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
im kinda in the dark but the VH game got a update a few weeks I think ago and for some reason its not here yet on F95? I check it on svscomics but yeah its kinda sad its getting updated there and here its dead... I freaking love how the status is used in that game and can only admire the time its being worked on in this game :) I mean more games need this mechanic because lets face it potatoes only go so far right? lol ( but really if more games dev up on this mechanic I guarantee a huge boom because yeah we get it we cream-pie a character like what 100 times and no signs of "after effect"? really devs need to opt this in games.)
Never heard of VH before, but I looked though F95 and then svscomics for the game and I think it's banned here on F95 due to heavy/extreme loli content.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Intimate Brothel v0.7.1a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Greetings!

I don't know when the main page will be updated, but I post here is the download link for the new version. :)

Download v0.7.1:

For update notes please take a look here:

Reactions: kemcbg and ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Greetings!

I don't know when the main page will be updated, but I post here is the download link for the new version. :)

Download v0.7.1:

For update notes please take a look here:
2 protagonist?? so the other MC is male? or same female char but name and different stats?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Now that I've seen the other 2 characters and replayed the game after first seeing it, I'm starting to see more and more relating to Violated Heroine

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes