VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
how do i access the console i can't seem to find it? I don't play pc games often and the only one I am familiar with is the ~ button.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
how do i access the console i can't seem to find it? I don't play pc games often and the only one I am familiar with is the ~ button.
Here is a small help:
The original post is here on F95. Here is the link for the original post where I took from:

Hope this gonna help you. :)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
So you have to decide how you collect the needed money so that you can continue to travel to the capitol. (...)
It's up to you how to collect the money you need
Hmmmm.... *looks at title of the game* I think I might just have an idea of how that money is gonna be earned... naaah can't be. :unsure::whistle:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hmmmm.... *looks at title of the game* I think I might just have an idea of how that money is gonna be earned... naaah can't be. :unsure::whistle:
obviously through hard work and dungeon clearing. the legit way where your revenue is filled through tax and earn a nice respected house.

~~Find out more by checking the updated 0.6.0 that has just been released~~

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
How can I have sex with clients? I have lowered the purity stat to 0 but it keeps telling me to lower the level. In addition, there are several options that I can not select.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Really happy to see the game progressing. Not only do I enjoy the art, but the animations remind me of Violated Heroine. I understand animating a full image must take time, so I wish more people went with these smaller animations since I feel they give quite a bit of life to scenes.

OP still says version 0.5.7 btw

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
@Modzso Please don't hardcode text speed... you effectively disabled the text speed slider in options menu... why?

Code:
./script.rpy:define c = Character("Selina", color="#c8ffc8", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define l = Character("Lizbeth", color="#5661FF", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define b = Character("Bettie", color="#FF8CD1", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define m = Character("Mayor", color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define n = Character('Narrator', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define v = Character('Guard', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define g = Character('Guest', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define e = Character('Monk', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define f = Character('Fairy', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define p = Character('Priest', color="#495A8E", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define p_no = Character('Priestess', color="#495A8E", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortableTrue)
./script.rpy:define k = Character('Blacksmith', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define s = Character('Servant', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define m_p = Character('Plant', color="#1F971B", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
It's no longer possible to get an abortion in the temple... this option should be available again in the next update.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
It's no longer possible to get an abortion in the temple... this option should be available again in the next update.
You can have abortion, that option still available at the priest. :) - when MC is pregnant of course -

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
@Modzso Please don't hardcode text speed... you effectively disabled the text speed slider in options menu... why?

Code:
./script.rpy:define c = Character("Selina", color="#c8ffc8", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define l = Character("Lizbeth", color="#5661FF", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define b = Character("Bettie", color="#FF8CD1", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define m = Character("Mayor", color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define n = Character('Narrator', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define v = Character('Guard', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define g = Character('Guest', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define e = Character('Monk', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define f = Character('Fairy', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define p = Character('Priest', color="#495A8E", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define p_no = Character('Priestess', color="#495A8E", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortableTrue)
./script.rpy:define k = Character('Blacksmith', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define s = Character('Servant', color="#000000", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
./script.rpy:define m_p = Character('Plant', color="#1F971B", what_slow_cps=20, what_slow_abortable=True)
I do not want to start an arguing about it, but I don't get it - I have an idea why but I'm not sure it's true - why text speed needed to be changeable? Why is it good if the text comes instantly - if you turn it to max level in option - if you can use the skip text thingy? Okay I get that that is much more comfortable like to press ctrl continuously. Maybe that is why? :giggle: - I guess I answered my own question :LOL:

I will take that out, it doesn't matter to me. :)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
sooo...
what's the money and energy variables?

EDIT

found it in game but what kind of language is that??:confused:
Why don't you use the cheat mode? :unsure:

- Cheat mode implemented - change the variable cheat_mode_on 0 to 1 in console (cheat_mode_on = 1) and a cheat menu will appear in the house. You can get energy and money there.

This is much more comfortable I think. :giggle:

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
how do u get to unlock the tentacle breeding and 2nd language book
Right now there is no way to do that. I can't promise in which update will it be usable, but it will. :)
I think have to implement the other male/female client "activities" first. :unsure:

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Why don't you use the cheat mode? :unsure:

- Cheat mode implemented - change the variable cheat_mode_on 0 to 1 in console (cheat_mode_on = 1) and a cheat menu will appear in the house. You can get energy and money there.

This is much more comfortable I think. :giggle:
The cheat menu is in Hungarian, though, while the rest is in English.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The cheat menu is in Hungarian, though, while the rest is in English.
You are absolutely right! Sorry! :(
This is a little bet awkward because that menu is a developer test menu, where we can test things in game. - but in most cases it is only for to test a certain thing, and mostly if someone uses it, it will mess up the rest of the game.
I reuploaded the disabled version, so the developer menu won't be there anymore. :giggle:

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Okay, I updated the game with the developer menu is disabled. :)

Download the "new" version here:

I apologize for the inconvenience! :giggle:

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes