VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well thats cool dude, since i really love VH, seeing more games like that is like it's Christmas Day to me XD
Than I guess I will bring you the Christmas :D
But as you know - as a big VH fan - there are a few event in VH which highly against Patreon rules , so if I take those event as side quests ideas I guess I have to change them a bit. :) Or not but if I dont change them it wont get through the Patreon policy. :(
But they are on the planing board again. :)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Oh I did not noticed that kind of a bug in the battle system, even so it's just a very basic one. I think the battle system needs a lot of work in the future. And of course have to figure out a good and easy to make battle system. :)

The contraceptive drug changes back your pregnancy chance to 0%. At 0% you wont be able to get pregnant.

Hmm if I remember right with male clients the normal - vaginal sex with chance of pregnancy - and oral sex, and under the other option is all of them.
Please, don't correct the bug ! It's the only one way at this moment to change the basic usual dungeon scenario : Enter, fight, run away
For sex, nearly everybody want fingering, but... impossible to satisfy them...
The contraceptive drug is only efficient one day... ? So, it is suitable to avoid vaginal sex ! too expensive if the risk is too high

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Please, don't correct the bug ! It's the only one way at this moment to change the basic usual dungeon scenario : Enter, fight, run away
For sex, nearly everybody want fingering, but... impossible to satisfy them...
The contraceptive drug is only efficient one day... ? So, it is suitable to avoid vaginal sex ! too expensive if the risk is too high
Dont worry, right now there is no change in our plan in the near future, so it stays the same for a few next upcoming updates. :)
But when the time comes it will be changed. :)

No, it reset out your pregnancy chance to 0% at the next morning. - You take the drug and next day your pregnancy chance start counting from 0% again. - I hope it is understandable - :)

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Than I guess I will bring you the Christmas :D
But as you know - as a big VH fan - there are a few event in VH which highly against Patreon rules , so if I take those event as side quests ideas I guess I have to change them a bit. :) Or not but if I dont change them it wont get through the Patreon policy. :(
But they are on the planing board again. :)
Yeah i know what you mean dude, things like Incest, bestiality, rape (which i don't like, both IRL and fiction. But hey thats my tastes im not forcing anyone here) got purged by Patreon. And to be honest i don't want you to do things that will get you involved in their hypocrisy and will only damage you as creator. And thus this raise a question, do pregnant/pregnancy is banned by patreon too? Yeah i may suond weird, but hey, pregnant girl are so lovely. This is the peak of what mean to be woman at least for me, and thats absolutely beautiful.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah i know what you mean dude, things like Incest, bestiality, rape (which i don't like, both IRL and fiction. But hey thats my tastes im not forcing anyone here) got purged by Patreon. And to be honest i don't want you to do things that will get you involved in their hypocrisy and will only damage you as creator. And thus this raise a question, do pregnant/pregnancy is banned by patreon too? Yeah i may suond weird, but hey, pregnant girl are so lovely. This is the peak of what mean to be woman at least for me, and thats absolutely beautiful.
Yeah those ones... but the base idea of those events can be used if we change them a bit. And yes I know that is not the same but we have to think what we really want, a remake or not? A game with ideas taken from VH? Yeah it's not a simple decision. :biggrin:
I dont really know what patreon thinks about the pregnancy... But in the other hands they purge the small creators and leave the big ones alone. They rules are so old-fashioned... But we will see what the future holds for us. :)

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah those ones... but the base idea of those events can be used if we change them a bit. And yes I know that is not the same but we have to think what we really want, a remake or not? A game with ideas taken from VH? Yeah it's not a simple decision. :biggrin:
I dont really know what patreon thinks about the pregnancy... But in the other hands they purge the small creators and leave the big ones alone. They rules are so old-fashioned... But we will see what the future holds for us. :)
I hope the best for you and your game guys

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Okay, this is a bit awkward, because I thought tattoos are in the game already. :oops:
But it will be in the next update. You can buy it in the shop.
Tested out the Womb filling with semen. Nice! Maybe a few things you should concider (i would like to see).

1st: Maybe track each ejaculation received and give it a "time to live" aka Semen stays in the vagina for 3-5 days (or less). Removing the whole content of her womb when she sleeps prevents you from really filling her up right now with just client sex. I believe you have plans in the future to give different clients and sperm donors different quantities they cum? Tentacle cums more than a human etc.? If you track each ejaculation to be removed after a certain amount of time (unless you wash it out) her womb will empty incrementally and realistically.. unless (see 5th).

2nd: Womb changes: Zoom out a bit or make the picture bigger so we can see her ovaries, too. Because: If you really fill her up i would like to see a visible change to her womb.. really stretching and looking more like a balloon and the semen being pushed into her fallopian tubes. Steps could be: Just filling up until height of her fallopian tubes -> filling more and a little bit is visible in her fallopian tubes until it reaches the Top of her Womb (like it is now with max fullness) -> Really full to bursting, Womb is stretched and more round, fallopian tube is completely full and her ovaries are full of cum, too. This will really give the player the sense that she is full and the stuff is really deep in her. Maybe even increase her chance of conception when semen amount in the womb reached a level where the cum is pushed into her fallopian tubes and ovarie? that would be kinky :)

3rd: Please implement small cum inflation when you add her pregnant belly graphics. I hope you implement her pregnancy in stages so the player can see her belly swell slowly over time.. so why not use some of the beginner pregnancy graphics to apply to her being filled with alot of cum? Doesn't have to be much.. just a small visible bump when she is completely full. Also cum dripping down her legs when the womb can't fit anymore would be appreciated.

4th: More detailed Pussy/Womb information aka how much sperm is in the womb in mL, how it feels (warm, bloated or VH's description: bursting with semen) and if you implement it how conception chance is increased when she is so full that semen is pushed into her fallopian tubes.

5th: Something kinky like buyable vaginal plugs the player could decide to wear for the night to prevent removal of semen from the womb so she stays full by force (ignoring the fact that the body normally absorbs sperm). Maybe you even create a questline later where she is fucked and creampied all the time and afterwards she is forced to wear a chastity belt like plug with a lock only her captor has the key for.

Rly there is so much potential for kinky stuff when you get the base system right with the semen/womb/pregnancy thing. Rly looking forward to what you are doing.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Okay, this is a bit awkward, because I thought tattoos are in the game already. :oops:
But it will be in the next update. You can buy it in the shop.
Please tell me you implement a "Womb Tattoo" .. you know.. those lower belly tattoos you see often in mangas that look like a stylised womb tribal indicating where the females womb is located in her body. I really love those.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im in love with this game :) I hope more comes soon and yeah same love here for VH. I probably skipped the page on this question but is it going to have character creation or pro tag select like VH?

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
I believe the game is bugged. I managed to grind my "Mining" up till level 90+, but the mine no longer give me any gems other than the yellow (basic) gems, with the rate of obtaining even these yellow gems at that of someone with level 0-10 "Mining" skill. Please fix that. All I'm getting now are yellow gems, and it took me a hell lot of time to GRIND up to level 90+ (by buying potions then mining; while saving/loading between each mining session to get the most out of my energy spent) so I'm not willing to restart from the beginning...

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Tested out the Womb filling with semen. Nice! Maybe a few things you should concider (i would like to see).

1st:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

5th:

Rly there is so much potential for kinky stuff when you get the base system right with the semen/womb/pregnancy thing. Rly looking forward to what you are doing.
Howdy!

Oh that is a nice long and detailed comment. I spoiler it if you did not mind. :)

Now a bulk of everything comes in one response on 1-4:

Okay I did not think about it - till now - how quickly it should be removed from the womb, and I guess a 3 day emptying out would be appropriate. Maybe 6 days? But 6 is a way to long I guess.
because: Te semen have 17 stages - images - in the womb (0 is where nothing in it, the base empty stage) so I have to plan with the 18 number. I think right now you can go over it but that wont change anything on the womb image - wont show you more then it has to show with the eighteenth stage. Because every client will increase the stage with 1 every time of ejaculation and - if I right - right now you can go over 18 if you use the energy cheat. So that is why right now it resets out every night. :) I hope it is understandable. :giggle:

But! and here comes the big but... :D

The final plan with this is every client will ejaculates different amount of semen. - and the tentacles will also fill her up with white semen - And of course the tentacles will give way more semen the human clients. :) Maybe a full load of semen... ;)

Pregnancy is implemented - show in the womb - and next to it on the breast iamge you can see het belly and breast growing.
I did not complicate it too much, currently pregnancy only appears on the statistics page. - her breast change -
I'm not plan the changing her look in the game outside the statistics window. - This can only be considered as soon as the game is ready and I have time and energy to add a little more extra :)

About 5th: Was there something like that in VN? :D I've been playing with it for a long time ago, and I do not remember. :(
It is a good idea, but I guess it will be added not long before the finish line. :D I have way other things to finish before that. :)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Please tell me you implement a "Womb Tattoo" .. you know.. those lower belly tattoos you see often in mangas that look like a stylised womb tribal indicating where the females womb is located in her body. I really love those.
Could you send samples in a private message? May I be able to replace 1-2 tattoos, or something like that... we'll see. :)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I believe the game is bugged. I managed to grind my "Mining" up till level 90+, but the mine no longer give me any gems other than the yellow (basic) gems, with the rate of obtaining even these yellow gems at that of someone with level 0-10 "Mining" skill. Please fix that. All I'm getting now are yellow gems, and it took me a hell lot of time to GRIND up to level 90+ (by buying potions then mining; while saving/loading between each mining session to get the most out of my energy spent) so I'm not willing to restart from the beginning...
You're absolutely right! Sadly that is a bug. :( Over mining 90+ the game thought you only have mining 10 or under. :(
So the game used the mining script for yellow gem. I corrected it, so in the next update it will be fine.
But unfortunately I'm not sure that the old saves can use it, because of the change in the code. But I hope they can. :giggle:
Sorry! :(

But the more precious gems are less likely to be found, I hope you understand that. :) and of course they are come in 1-3 pieces. :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Intimate Brothel v0.5.7.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I can't click on the books in the library. Is this a bug or doing something wrong?
Nope, it is not a bug, and you dont do anything wrong. ;)
You can just read the Fairy language book #1 in the released version. :giggle:
The other options there are hmm... just left in the game, and do not do anything right now... the truth is that we were lazy to turn them off... :(

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes