VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Greetings!

Yes, the packed what you cannot deliver to the Fairy, and the books are bugged, because
one of the variables was not restored to its original value after the testing.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Working version:

I don't think with this patch the old save files gonna work right!
For delivering to the Fairies, it does not still work...
Thanks for the work

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
For delivering to the Fairies, it does not still work...
Thanks for the work
Thanks for the report, yes it is still not working. I already started to uploading the patched one. :)

I messing up everything today. :cryingface:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for the report, yes it is still not working. I already started to uploading the patched one. :)

I messing up everything today. :cryingface:
No problem.
An advice : You should modify the dammages during fighting. Exemple : In place of a fixed value, il could be interesting to attribute a slight random value. Exemple, in place of a fixed HP of 11.2, a value between 11.1 and 11.3 (or more) to add a risk.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I made an update to get that tricky Fairy delivery work.

Download:

I apologize for the inconvenience. :oops:

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
No problem.
An advice : You should modify the dammages during fighting. Exemple : In place of a fixed value, il could be interesting to attribute a slight random value. Exemple, in place of a fixed HP of 11.2, a value between 11.1 and 11.3 (or more) to add a risk.
Update is up! Link is in the previous post. :)

The battle system is just a very basic and unfinished part of the game. The plan is what you suggest, random Hp for monsters, and maybe random damage, or a missed attacks or something like that. :)
Of course the loot system from the monsters will be way different, money and maybe some other loots like potions or something like that. :)

Reactions: ejmuerte

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018

Download:

It doesn't work for faeries and for the books too...

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Update is up! Link is in the previous post. :)

The battle system is just a very basic and unfinished part of the game. The plan is what you suggest, random Hp for monsters, and maybe random damage, or a missed attacks or something like that. :)
Of course the loot system from the monsters will be way different, money and maybe some other loots like potions or something like that. :)
Wy not ? It could be interesting to add a greater interest for fights ?

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
No, it's a running game that I have restarted
I asked that because I started a new game - with the new version - and there is working fine. :confounded:
I can read the Fairies book and after 10 time I can get and give the package to the Fairy...
I dont get it why it is not working for you...

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I asked that because I started a new game - with the new version - and there is working fine. :confounded:
I can read the Fairies book and after 10 time I can get and give the package to the Fairy...
I dont get it why it is not working for you...
I will retry after dinner... Write you soon !

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I will retry after dinner... Write you soon !
Okay, I'm looking forward to your feedback. :)

But I hope you know that in the library only the Fairies Languege Book which is readable, others aren't working. :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Intimate Brothel v0.5.5.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Modzso

freehall

Feb 14, 2018

Download:

i tried this with my old save i still can't delivery the package. just a heads up i didn't take the package at first i took it after learning fairy language and when the fairy asked me to get the package. do i need to start new game with this update.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i tried this with my old save i still can't delivery the package. just a heads up i didn't take the package at first i took it after learning fairy language and when the fairy asked me to get the package. do i need to start new game with this update.
I'm sad but unfortunately I have to say you have to start a new game. I'm so sorry! :disappointed:

If a brand new version come out, you don't really need to start a new game. Mostly the old saves gonna work just fine.
But with this kind of patches it is better to start a new game because the bugged part of the code is changed, maybe some variables are changed too which can causes bugs or something like that.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
ok your update worked with new game. thx a bunch for response on bugg. just 1 thing gold amount is bit low if u can do something baout it that would be helpfull. thx in adv. :)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes