VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
ok your update worked with new game. thx a bunch for response on bugg. just 1 thing gold amount is bit low if u can do something baout it that would be helpfull. thx in adv. :)
It's ok also for me with a new game

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm sad but unfortunately I have to say you have to start a new game. I'm so sorry! :disappointed:

If a brand new version come out, you don't really need to start a new game. Mostly the old saves gonna work just fine.
But with this kind of patches it is better to start a new game because the bugged part of the code is changed, maybe some variables are changed too which can causes bugs or something like that.
Ok, it's works now. But nothing important to gain with faeries...
Another sugestions :
- Somes clothes could increase Selina's defense
- Mummies and Pixies should have different HP and dammage points as for the two kind of pixies (diff HP points)

tutuku

Oct 30, 2017
Game is too grindy, you should shorten down the click numbers to do mining/other things and get back to the house to sleep.

Reactions: Yoli

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
can you cheat in this game ?
What did you mean under by cheat? Like money and energy cheats or for something else?
There are no cheats in the game, or at least there is no built-in cheat option right now.
And I don't know anything about that if someone made any kind of cheat for the game.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Game is too grindy, you should shorten down the click numbers to do mining/other things and get back to the house to sleep.
Yes planning to change the energy consumption for activity like mining - ore and gems -, which gonna use only 20 energy in the future.
Getting back to the house is not needed too much clicking in my opinion, and have not indicated it so far. But the energy use is highly in need of some kind of a redesign, re-balance in ASAP.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
hey modzso, what are the next upcoming content updates at 0.6??
Howdy!
Hmm... so the old plans are went down in the drain for v0.6.0 because there is a great need to rewrite or re-balance the energy use in activities - like mining ore or gems -. So that version will mostly be a redesign of the energy system. Besides all this, there may still be one or two new animations, because a few are still missing in the client activity at tavern.
So the activities with the first monster - the tentacle - is delayed until the energy consumption is not set to the right level in the whole game. That is why you can see the first book in the library - for to make any contact with monsters - but you can not read it yet - do nothing -.
So far, only this is written on the list. :)

Reactions: ejmuerte

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
ok your update worked with new game. thx a bunch for response on bugg. just 1 thing gold amount is bit low if u can do something baout it that would be helpfull. thx in adv. :)
I'm happy to hear that. :)
In the next version, the gem mining energy cost will be reduced to 20 energy only, so you can make a few more cash with that.
And maybe you can sell minerals and wood or collect some berries to sell it in the shop for a little more cash. But this part of the game I have to code it first. :)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok, it's works now. But nothing important to gain with faeries...
Another sugestions :
- Somes clothes could increase Selina's defense
- Mummies and Pixies should have different HP and dammage points as for the two kind of pixies (diff HP points)
You can gain the possibility to buy the green panties in the shop.
You can increase your defense in the blacksmith - armor - and damage too. So I guess cloth does not needed any stats right now. :)
They can have different Hp, just I have to set it. :) Right now the battle system is not entirely whole. There will be a few more monsters with different Hp - maybe within random limits -, random damage from monsters with possibility of missing you, and of course a little random damage for the MC. :)
And the backgrounds are missing too in the dungeon. :)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The artists worked on "Violated Heroine" too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No. Originally we wanted a complete rewrite og VH but that game has epic or so unique so we give up this idea. So we took a few idea come from the VH, like the stat window you mentioned, the molestation event downstairs in the pub.
But someone mentioned above he really likes the VH and really want to see some kind of a VH rewrite in Renpy so we feel that there might be some meaning a VH rewrite. Even it is not with the same characters.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
You can gain the possibility to buy the green panties in the shop.
You can increase your defense in the blacksmith - armor - and damage too. So I guess cloth does not needed any stats right now. :)
They can have different Hp, just I have to set it. :) Right now the battle system is not entirely whole. There will be a few more monsters with different Hp - maybe within random limits -, random damage from monsters with possibility of missing you, and of course a little random damage for the MC. :)
And the backgrounds are missing too in the dungeon. :)
Hello Modzso, the blacksmith is not very useful, 10 ores and 10 woods to increase her defense by 0.1... (8.9 dmg in place of 9 dmg) ! And for updating the weapon, training her strenght 10 times has exactly the same effect and takes much less time and effort... In place (or in addition), the blacksmith could sell more efficient weapons and armors.
For the following part, yes, good ideas. Since, now, killing 1 monster/day without risk during 3-4 monthes is a little bit boring, and after, it is two, no more interresting...
Actually, there is a bug during fighting. To gain more money, you kill your first monster, if the following one is a mummy, you run away, if it's a Pixy, you hit only one time and sometimes (the bug), the pixy is defeated by only one hit, and you continue. Otherwise, you run away. Outside, you re-enter in the dugeon, a mummy, you run away, a Pixy one-hit-resistant, you run awaw, a Pixy defeated, you continue. If you are lucky, you can defeat up to 4 monsters a day (60 coins) and you return to the map when you have only 1 HP remaining. With more time spent in tne dungeon, you can only search one-hit-defeated-pixies, but it takes time.
Last questions :
How works the contraceptive drug and how long ? Since quite expensive
Wich sex acts are really available (actually) ?

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
What did you mean under by cheat? Like money and energy cheats or for something else?
There are no cheats in the game, or at least there is no built-in cheat option right now.
And I don't know anything about that if someone made any kind of cheat for the game.
But can i use console?, i dont know the viable tho !

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
No. Originally we wanted a complete rewrite og VH but that game has epic or so unique so we give up this idea. So we took a few idea come from the VH, like the stat window you mentioned, the molestation event downstairs in the pub.
But someone mentioned above he really likes the VH and really want to see some kind of a VH rewrite in Renpy so we feel that there might be some meaning a VH rewrite. Even it is not with the same characters.
Well thats cool dude, since i really love VH, seeing more games like that is like it's Christmas Day to me xD

Reactions: stever

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Removed the game the instant I read in the opening: "Greatings".

Do a f****ng spell check.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hello Modzso, the blacksmith is not very useful, 10 ores and 10 woods to increase her defense by 0.1... (8.9 dmg in place of 9 dmg) ! And for updating the weapon, training her strenght 10 times has exactly the same effect and takes much less time and effort... In place (or in addition), the blacksmith could sell more efficient weapons and armors.
For the following part, yes, good ideas. Since, now, killing 1 monster/day without risk during 3-4 monthes is a little bit boring, and after, it is two, no more interresting...
Actually, there is a bug during fighting. To gain more money, you kill your first monster, if the following one is a mummy, you run away, if it's a Pixy, you hit only one time and sometimes (the bug), the pixy is defeated by only one hit, and you continue. Otherwise, you run away. Outside, you re-enter in the dugeon, a mummy, you run away, a Pixy one-hit-resistant, you run awaw, a Pixy defeated, you continue. If you are lucky, you can defeat up to 4 monsters a day (60 coins) and you return to the map when you have only 1 HP remaining. With more time spent in tne dungeon, you can only search one-hit-defeated-pixies, but it takes time.
Last questions :
How works the contraceptive drug and how long ? Since quite expensive
Wich sex acts are really available (actually) ?
Oh I did not noticed that kind of a bug in the battle system, even so it's just a very basic one. I think the battle system needs a lot of work in the future. And of course have to figure out a good and easy to make battle system. :)

The contraceptive drug changes back your pregnancy chance to 0%. At 0% you wont be able to get pregnant.

Hmm if I remember right with male clients the normal - vaginal sex with chance of pregnancy - and oral sex, and under the other option is all of them.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
But can i use console?, i dont know the viable tho !
Just because you're not the first one who mentioned some kind of a cheat. So I decided that in next version there will be a variable which you change you will get a small cheat menu in your house, in which you can give yourself money and energy. :)

Reactions: harry19
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes