VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Would you mind creating an Android package for your game? :)
Howdy!

We tried to make an android version - because someone asked for it - but at that time with RenPy making an android version was a mess... With the new version of Renpy we did not tried, because the person who asked for it just did it by himself.
So right now my answer is: I dont know... Maybe in the near future.
Sorry :teary:

Reactions: Serenirrr

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Bit grindy, not very intuitive, but I'm loving the concept and hope for good things down the road!

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know, I don't have obtain books since I cannot find the library ! And I'm unable to deliver the faerie package !
Go talk to the mayor and the library will unlock, u can learn the fairy language but I still cant deliver the package either

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Greetings!

Yes, the packed what you cannot deliver to the Fairy, and the books are bugged, because
one of the variables was not restored to its original value after the testing.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Working version:

I don't think with this patch the old save files gonna work right!

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Greetings!

Yes, the packed what you cannot deliver to the Fairy, and the books are bugged, because
one of the variables was not restored to its original value after the testing.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Working version:

I don't think with this patch the old save files gonna work right!
What about pregnancy? As mentioned above i let her have sex with Human Males getting creampied but creampie counter stays at 0 and womb doesnt fill up with cream. Seems bugged, too as are alot of things.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
What about pregnancy? As mentioned above i let her have sex with Human Males getting creampied but creampie counter stays at 0 and womb doesnt fill up with cream. Seems bugged, too as are alot of things.
Yes the craempie counter isn't working, it is in the game but it isnt turned on to count that right now. But it will turned on do not worry.
The womb wont fill up on the stat screen - if you think on that womb - that is only to show pregnancy. The Pregnancy have a chance on the stat screen, the higher it is, the bigger chance the pregnancy have.

There are many things witch isn't in the public game, but the menu shows up and if you click on it, it wont do anything.

Any other game crashing bugs?

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Yes the craempie counter isn't working, it is in the game but it isnt turned on to count that right now. But it will turned on do not worry.
The womb wont fill up on the stat screen - if you think on that womb - that is only to show pregnancy. The Pregnancy have a chance on the stat screen, the higher it is, the bigger chance the pregnancy have.

There are many things witch isn't in the public game, but the menu shows up and if you click on it, it wont do anything.

Any other game crashing bugs?
Shame.. really liked the Womb filling up in Violated Heroine.. maybe you can add it? :)

Things that are not working as intended is that searching for Wood doesn't consume Energy .. with a Makro you can get 500 Wood in like 1 minute and get Gathering to 50.

And talking to the guy in the temple doesnt work.. clicking on the general talk option does nothing.

Otherwise really cool to see a Ren'py game inspired by VH ... it has lots of potential and i hope you implement alot of kinky stuff and features from VH (sadly my PC refuses to run the RTP's and VH... i miss it).

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
hame.. really liked the Womb filling up in Violated Heroine.. maybe you can add it? :)

Things that are not working as intended is that searching for Wood doesn't consume Energy .. with a Makro you can get 500 Wood in like 1 minute and get Gathering to 50.

And talking to the guy in the temple doesnt work.. clicking on the general talk option does nothing.

Otherwise really cool to see a Ren'py game inspired by VH ... it has lots of potential and i hope you implement alot of kinky stuff and features from VH (sadly my PC refuses to run the RTP's and VH... i miss it).
If you really liked that, It could be a possible future. I'm not against it. ;)

Hmm this is a legitimate proposition with the wood. I looked after it and it is cost also 100 energy but it is disabled right now.
But the mining cost you 100 energy, so the wood also have to cost you 100 energy? Because to upgrade your equipment in the future you need 10 wood and 10 copper ore. So mining out the needed resources to upgrade from 1 to 1,1 needs 10 days for mineral and 10 days to wood. It cost too much I guess.
Maybe a 20-20 energy for wood and mining will be good? - let it free (no energy used) is not an option -

These are the balance issues what needed to what we have to think about. :)

Hmm planning to implement some of the VH's stuff into this game, but we dont know which ones, all of them or only just a few ones? I know the best would be if all of them :biggrin: but the base of the game - like animations and others - arent finished yet. :disappointed:

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Shame.. really liked the Womb filling up in Violated Heroine.. maybe you can add it? :)

Only thing i think is not working as intended is that searching for Wood doesn't consume Energy .. with a Makro you can get 500 Wood in like 1 minute and get Gathering to 50.
If you really liked that, It could be a possible future. I'm not against it. ;)

Hmm this is a legitimate proposition with the wood. I looked after it and it is cost also 100 energy but it is disabled right now.
But the mining cost you 100 energy, so the wood also have to cost you 100 energy? Because to upgrade your equipment in the future you need 10 wood and 10 copper ore. So mining out the needed resources to upgrade from 1 to 1,1 needs 10 days for mineral and 10 days to wood. It cost too much I guess.
Maybe a 20-20 energy for wood and mining will be good? - let it free (no energy used) is not an option -

These are the balance issues what needed to what we have to think about. :)
Not only would i really like the Womb filling up but also when she is ovulating seeing a little egg in there.. maybe even blood when she is menstruating. I always say: if you are doing something.. do it 100% ;)

A way to sell excess Wood and Ores to make money would be nice aswell.. it would offer more choice to the player: Use it to upgrade and be better in dungeons to maybe make good money or just sell it directly to make less money.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Not only would i really like the Womb filling up but also when she is ovulating seeing a little egg in there.. maybe even blood when she is menstruating. I always say: if you are doing something.. do it 100% ;)

A way to sell excess Wood and Ores to make money would be nice aswell.. it would offer more choice to the player: Use it to upgrade and be better in dungeons to maybe make good money or just sell it directly to make less money.
A filled up womb is not a big deal to make here, but the ovulating with a little egg and the blood thing is hmm I dont know. :D
There are no menstruating in the game, and I dont know VH have it? :confounded:
But one problem at a time, first is the womb filled up thing, after the other things. :)

Yes selling the wood and ore makes sense, but the question is still opened: How many energy should it costs and how for how much you can sell it?

You sad the Temple thing, you can not do anything with the Priest, that menu is left in for a future use. Soon will gain meaning. :D

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
A filled up womb is not a big deal to make here, but the ovulating with a little egg and the blood thing is hmm I dont know. :D
There are no menstruating in the game, and I dont know VH have it? :confounded:
But one problem at a time, first is the womb filled up thing, after the other things. :)

Yes selling the wood and ore makes sense, but the question is still opened: How many energy should it costs and how for how much you can sell it?

You sad the Temple thing, you can not do anything with the Priest, that menu is left in for a future use. Soon will gain meaning. :D
Fair enough with the Womb thing :)

I think 20 Energy is good as a baseline for everything.. you already have it for prostitution in the Tavern and reading books so the player already should know doing small tasks costs 20 Energy. Training Strength (or other skills later) should costs a days worth of Energy and give a full point, not 0.1 .. unless you want to make it cost 20, too for 0.1 so you could train a full point in 2 days.

The problem with all this is you have to rebalance all the things in terms of Energy. Energy basically is your ressource you convert each day into different things.. may it be Gold, Character or Plot progression. If you only change searching for Berries to cost 20 Energy then needing 5 with the added RNG chance of not finding one for a end reward of only 15-25 Gold not a good value. On the other hand if you make searching for berries free of cost the player will just find it a tedious grindy undertaking and it would feel like artificially inflating playtime with boring chores. You could split the difference here and make failed attempts to get a berry not cost energy and also either lower the required amount to 3 or give a chance to get 1-3 berries when you succesfully find some.

Reactions: Yoli

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Fair enough with the Womb thing :)

I think 20 Energy is good as a baseline for everything.. you already have it for prostitution in the Tavern and reading books so the player already should know doing small tasks costs 20 Energy. Training Strength (or other skills later) should costs a days worth of Energy and give a full point, not 0.1 .. unless you want to make it cost 20, too for 0.1 so you could train a full point in 2 days.

The problem with all this is you have to rebalance all the things in terms of Energy. Energy basically is your ressource you convert each day into different things.. may it be Gold, Character or Plot progression. If you only change searching for Berries to cost 20 Energy then needing 5 with the added RNG chance of not finding one for a end reward of only 15-25 Gold not a good value. On the other hand if you make searching for berries free of cost the player will just find it a tedious grindy undertaking and it would feel like artificially inflating playtime with boring chores. You could split the difference here and make failed attempts to get a berry not cost energy and also either lower the required amount to 3 or give a chance to get 1-3 berries when you succesfully find some.
Okay I will be on the womb thingie. :)

Yeah makes sense, then I gonna change the strength training to 20 energy in the mine, so you can do it 5 times a day and it will gives you +0,5 to strength. But the strength counts in the damage in the fights in the dungeons, so the higher it is the bigger you gonna damage the monster. So we should not be allowed to raise too quickly. I guess...
The gathering thing like the quest for the shopkeeper, you look for the berries but it is not cost any energy, and in the tavern upstairs prostitution, when no clients shows up it does not drain energy - but before it cost you 20 energy -.

Yes rebalance is hardly needed with the energy, but get the perfect balance is hard.

The searching for berry and sell it for money sounds good idea. :)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes