VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Seeing as you have borrowed assets from VH I'm very much expect and hope you will implement the pregnancy system from VH as well. Would make this brothel simulator stand out from the rest. Keep up the good work.
Howdy!
Yep took a few idea from VH - I love that game so much -, we are working on the pregnancy with a few "extra" thing to do with it. If everything goes fine the next big update will contain the first part of the pregnancy - from the impregnation till the birth of the baby, first only the human baby gonna work - and the character cloth buy and change possibility. :)
But a few strange bugs came up in the past few days - one just today - which hold back the progress a bit. :(

Reactions: Serenirrr

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Okay I do not know how or why this error came out, because I test every time the complied game before I upload it. And it worked for me fine... Strange...

Download Link:

The bug:
- Exception error every time PC talks.

Download link is up to date.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Your game has so much potential and i love it already so much cuz i know it will take things from VH

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
How do you sell gems ?

"Oh ! You got a yellow gem !"

When you're in General and try to Sell it , it's more like describe it.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How do you sell gems ?

"Oh ! You got a yellow gem !"

When you're in General and try to Sell it , it's more like describe it.
Howdy!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but that part of the general store has the same issue as the tavern had with the food buying option earlier. It will be fixed in the next version. :)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
When looking for berries in the forest, the text describes them as "Blue berries" even though the inventory and any quests that require berries will label them correctly.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
When looking for berries in the forest, the text describes them as "Blue berries" even though the inventory and any quests that require berries will label them correctly.
Howdy!
Thank you very much to mention that little hmm... mistake!
The bug fixed, so in the next version - I hope so :D - it will now show the correct berries name in the text lines. :)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Got a "NameError" exception when starting Liz's quests.

Traceback log attached.
Howdy!

Thank you for the bug report! And the Traceback log too! :) A letter can cause much trouble. :(
I updated the download link with the fixed version. - I hope - :D

Download fixed version:

Sadly in the past few hours - for the last four hours - Mega was messing with me, did not want to accept the new file... Why? Nobody knows...

Reactions: fortuna95

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Howdy!

Thank you for the bug report! And the Traceback log too! :) A letter can cause much trouble. :(
I updated the download link with the fixed version. - I hope - :D

Download fixed version:

Sadly in the past few hours - for the last four hours - Mega was messing with me, did not want to accept the new file... Why? Nobody knows...
Glad I can be of help. I'll keep an eye out for any more bugs or errors.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
no spend energy when gatheringin forest and work in tavern? :coldsweat:
Howdy!
You mean working upstairs in tavern does not cost energy? :hushedface:
If you want i can turn that on! ;) It is in the game but disabled because it will make the game more slower. :angel:

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Howdy!

A little update is out

(v0.5.5)
Download:

The main page will soon be updated! :)

Reactions: mbRjpZLD

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Would you mind creating an Android package for your game? :)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes