VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I do not want to start an arguing about it, but I don't get it - I have an idea why but I'm not sure it's true - why text speed needed to be changeable? Why is it good if the text comes instantly - if you turn it to max level in option - if you can use the skip text thingy? Okay I get that that is much more comfortable like to press ctrl continuously. Maybe that is why? :giggle: - I guess I answered my own question :LOL:

I will take that out, it doesn't matter to me. :)
Well... you ask a good question so I will try to give a good answer. All people are different, some prefer sweets, others prefer something sour, some like both equally! It's the same with reading speed. Some read slowly, others quickly. This is why RenPy comes with a built-in text speed slider so that people can decide what is the most comfortable to them.

The skip text thingy you mentioned only works on text that has already been seen, unless you enable text skip for everything (but then everything whizzes by so fast it becomes unreadable). I appreciate you taking the time and effort to restore text speed control. Thanks.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I used the cheat panel in game but it wasn't English :(
Yeah sorry about that! :( Tthat menu is not in Englis because that is a developer test menu to test certain parts of the game. :D

Download the clean version from here: and use the console - cheat_mode_on = 1 - to turn on the English cheat menu for money and energy. :)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well... you ask a good question so I will try to give a good answer. All people are different, some prefer sweets, others prefer something sour, some like both equally! It's the same with reading speed. Some read slowly, others quickly. This is why RenPy comes with a built-in text speed slider so that people can decide what is the most comfortable to them.

The skip text thingy you mentioned only works on text that has already been seen, unless you enable text skip for everything (but then everything whizzes by so fast it becomes unreadable). I appreciate you taking the time and effort to restore text speed control. Thanks.
Absolutely true, and understandable. :)
But I have a little surprise for you, if you download the game again from here: - because of the developer menu left in the game so I disabled it - I already changed that so you can use the text speed control thingy. ;) - and I hope it is working because that would be a great shame if not :LOL:

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Right now there is no way to do that. I can't promise in which update will it be usable, but it will. :)
I think have to implement the other male/female client "activities" first. :unsure:
Little recommendation here: In a game already set up to be so grind intensive, maybe it's not the best idea to let players frustrate themselves grind on assuming that inactive features get unlocked that way. You should probably indicate in-game what functions aren't implemented because it's pretty irritating to waste time pursuing game options that are simply inaccessible. You'll drive player away, especially given how many other options are available to play.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Glad to see you still updating this game, Modzso. To help the game read and play a lot more smoothly though, the english translation needs a bit of work. If you'd like some help, feel free to send me a PM and have the script available.

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Glad to see you still updating this game, Modzso. To help the game read and play a lot more smoothly though, the english translation needs a bit of work. If you'd like some help, feel free to send me a PM and have the script available.
I already did that! :)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Little recommendation here: In a game already set up to be so grind intensive, maybe it's not the best idea to let players frustrate themselves grind on assuming that inactive features get unlocked that way. You should probably indicate in-game what functions aren't implemented because it's pretty irritating to waste time pursuing game options that are simply inaccessible. You'll drive player away, especially given how many other options are available to play.
Yes it is right, but in the next updates the rest of the Adult "activities" will be added - mostly the first part of them - and of course I would like to expend the activities with more animations to chose from. - like poses and other things like that - But first I had to finish the base of the game. - which causes the game grinding right now because the lack of other parts of the game - And yes I know that is so frustrating to see a menu not working even if I clicking on it like a mad man :LOL: but you know we had to start somewhere... - but on the other hand, this shows what is expected in the future - :giggle:

I was thinking about to writing a sign next to it or below it: "Not implemented yet" :unsure: Or something like this.

tamalito1112

Aug 6, 2018
I dont found the exact file what i need to open and what i need to do for cheat mode or debug console, some1 help me please

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Has lots of potential, but how do you do anal? Or is that not implimented yet?
Howdy!
Right now there is no way to do it - it is not in the game yet - only the menu option there.
The next couple of updates will contain mostly of - or all of - the adult "activities" which are not in the game yet. After may be there will be more deeper selectable options during the adult activities, like you can choose between positions or something like that. :)

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I dont found the exact file what i need to open and what i need to do for cheat mode or debug console, some1 help me please
I can't help you any more than this: Intimate_Brothel_0.6.0-pc / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy

And there what to do see this:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Intimate Brothel v0.6.0 fixed.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Modzso

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
then what would be the purpose of playing?
The purpose of any game is enjoyment, if you personalty don't enjoy the game because its too grindy don't complain about it when there is a simple solution to have as little or as much grind as you want.

Somebodyxxx

Sep 5, 2018
The purpose of any game is enjoyment, if you personalty don't enjoy the game because its too grindy don't complain about it when there is a simple solution to have as little or as much grind as you want.
i dont enjoy too grindy and i dont enjoy your cheat play method. sue me for saying that! jeez! :)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes