Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hmm... maybe the game does not like win 10 yet or... who knows... if I had an euro/dollar every time a game crashed on my computers since '97 until now... Curious how it will do in next version.
I've had no problem with windows 10 and this game.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Just got around to playing this version. The gameplay has taken a steep turn since 0.10 (especially wrt/ the daughter), but I think I got a better handle on it this time than in 0.15. Happily, there were nowhere near as many typos in 0.20 as in 0.15 (should'ves notwithstanding), but there were a bunch of clipping glitches on the doctor and a bugged variable that prevented access to the office sex scene.

It's obvious the game is a side project, but I like it.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Just got around to playing this version. The gameplay has taken a steep turn since 0.10 (especially wrt/ the daughter), but I think I got a better handle on it this time than in 0.15. Happily, there were nowhere near as many typos in 0.20 as in 0.15 (should'ves notwithstanding), but there were a bunch of clipping glitches on the doctor and a bugged variable that prevented access to the office sex scene.

It's obvious the game is a side project, but I like it.
Clipping? Where?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Great start to the game. So far I'm very impressed. The writing is excellent. The story is not only sexy but also comical at times which makes the game very entertaining! Keep up the great work!

My only suggestion is giving the player more decisions. I don't want the game to feel like watching a movie. There are lots of instances where the player could be given a choice instead of forced decisions or behavior. :)

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I like this game so far, even more than Dreaming of Dana.
Any news about next release?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm just waiting on the next update to give this game a try. :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes: from BB is my sweetheart and I hope this version does the same.;)

Reactions: SpecularGoodness

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I'm just waiting on the next update to give this game a try. :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes: from BB is my sweetheart and I hope this version does the same.;)
Well, the Lisa asset actually looks better in this game than she does in BB.
My opinion. I know you have a constant boner for Lisa, and a total fanboy for her, but my opinion of Lisa is she is the least interesting character in BB.:confused:

IR's Lisa asset is written much more in tune with whats going on around her, as opposed to Lisa in BB, who is kind of Naive and boring. This one is way more fun, and is much stronger and more independent than the Lisa asset from BB.
I like playing BB, but it is not nearly as interesting, as this story is, and this one is just in the beginning of the story!
Just my take on it. I know you will disagree, and I would be happy to hear your opinion on the subject fox.:)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well, the Lisa asset actually looks better in this game than she does in BB.
My opinion. I know you have a constant boner for Lisa, and a total fanboy for her, but my opinion of Lisa is she is the least interesting character in BB.

IR's Lisa asset is written much more in tune with whats going on around her, as opposed to Lisa in BB, who is kind of Naive and boring. This one is way more fun, and is much stronger and more independent than the Lisa asset from BB.
I like playing BB, but it is not nearly as interesting, as this story is.
Just my take on it. I know you will disagree, and I would be happy to hear your opinion on the subject fox.:)
But its her being so naive that breaks my hart for her. :heartcoveredeyes:Wow Lisa, You Go, Girl.:heartcoveredeyes:

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Hey everone in here, I just got this from @Ptolemy 's Patreon email. I thought you might like to know the progress update.

"Hi

Sorry for the late hour, got stuck at work.

The patch is going along well, and it will be released this Sunday. Only about 15 renders left to do.

It will be in the range of 130-140 renders, and will end with Dana moving in.

Was hoping for more, but the work I did on IR, slowed me down a bit. I could push for one more event, but I don't want to be forced to scramble at the last minute, and maybe get delayed. 130-140 by Sunday is a nice jog to the finish line.

As far as IR goes, all the renders are prepared. About 30 left to actually render. The renders will probably be finished early next week. And the patch will be released next week as well. Can't tell you the day. It depends, when between my work hours I get the chance to do the code, and there is still dialogue left to write.

Sorry I can't be more specific about IR, but it doesn't all depend on me.

That's it for now. Next post will be the patch.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy"

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Wow I'm impressed
The Art is very good. The story also. the writting of the "thoughts" of the 3 main characters brings a lot of immerssion in the story, and the fact that there isn't a main character but 3 is also very good.
The appareance of Dana and Chris form "dreaming of dana" was fun. I hope you will bring in IR the same "magic" in the future sexual encounters.
So far, it's very good, I hope IR will have the success it deserve.

Note for @Ptolemy : there are sevral mistakes on the character's faces displayed (not according which is speaking) , and if I can make a suggestion, with thoses faces, it will be interesting to add something like in the comics : "bubles" when it is "thoughts", "arrow" when it is speech.

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017

Game info:
Updated
: October/08/2017
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Big Tits, Oral Sex, Intercourse, Cheating, DILF, Voyeur.
Censorship: No
Version: V0.20
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Download:
PC: |
MAC: |

This game makes the mistake that many create, you shouldnt show the MC's face, it really hinders roleplay and immersion. Its very pretty which can be the make or break for this kind of game but you should let the player step into the role of MC. I have a hard time getting into the game when i'm an old dude and yes when the MC is the father in this game there no way around the old dude aspect but its still best to not show the MCs face. I imagine games like Dreams of Desire and Dating My Daughter wouldn't have such a following if they showed the faces of there MC's

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
This game makes the mistake that many create, you shouldnt show the MC's face, it really hinders roleplay and immersion...
It's because you have not understood the originality of this game.
There isn't a MC. There are 3 ! The father, the daughter, and the new wife.
We can see scenes from each character perspectives, with their own thoughts, and the player make choices for these 3 characters and not only the father. You are directing the 3 characters at the same time and not choosing one.
Play it, and you will understand, it's a very original way

And I think, that the description oh the game should explain this because it is in my mind the main aspect of this game/vn

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This game makes the mistake that many create, you shouldnt show the MC's face, it really hinders roleplay and immersion. Its very pretty which can be the make or break for this kind of game but you should let the player step into the role of MC. I have a hard time getting into the game when i'm an old dude and yes when the MC is the father in this game there no way around the old dude aspect but its still best to not show the MCs face. I imagine games like Dreams of Desire and Dating My Daughter wouldn't have such a following if they showed the faces of there MC's
there are four ways to write a story, first person (your vision of the MC here), First person omnicient (same but MC knows everything around, peoples thoughts etc), Third person Omnicient (told from the outside of the story and even the MC is just a character, author knows everything and this is the easiest), Third Person this is like the first person but from the point of view is shifted to outside the story line.

This game here combines the third person and first person... it's interesting :)

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes