4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Auth has been changed. Follow the instruction in the main menu
tl:dr Im mad people still somehow cracked it so instead of making content i put even more time still into DRM cause im insufferable

Bout right?

BlueRaverFox

Mar 28, 2018
Update 0.2.1.6 (VR Only)

Links:

VR
Mega -

*Changes made in 0.2.1.5 and 0.2.1.6 will come to 2D version in the next big update. These changes are important for VR as it is much more hardware demanding.

Patch Note:

- Performance optimization
- FXAA option
Use this if MSAA is too heavy for your PC. The quality isn't the best, but it is better than nothing.
- Huge build size reduction
- Fixed fluids causing crashes on AMD GPUs

BlueRaverFox

Mar 28, 2018
Update 0.2.2

Full rework of the 2D version of the game.

This is not a usual, big IntiMate update. It does not contain any new VR content.

There will be another big update this month with the new content as usual.

Link (VR and 2D):
Mega -

Patch Note:

- 2D version fully reworked
It is now merged with the VR version. To launch the game in 2D, make sure your headset is not connected to your PC.
Controls are much simpler now.
Toys are now being snapped to the holes. Had to sacrifice some hole physics quality for this.
Radial menu is now being controlled with a pointer.
All basic features are now available in 2D, including auto-thrust speed control

-Fixed knees bugging out in one of the poses for certain characters.

Namshow

Jun 17, 2018
I wonder if you could bypass it with Melon Loader. Melon Loader is a mod loader made for people who want to make mods for Unity games. People have used it to do crazy shit like ddos VRChat servers, why couldn't it bypass the authentication menu too?

Reactions: anonomous87465

moomoobear

Mar 7, 2018
Yesterday it works, now it seems, that the Game doesnt get the auth token

All is see in the cmd prompt is the following

Code:
 * Serving Flask app 'server' (lazy loading)
* Environment: production
   WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment.
   Use a production WSGI server instead.
* Debug mode: off
* Running on http://127.0.0.1:12345/ (Press CTRL+C to quit)
<Request 'http://127.0.0.1:12345/_api/oauth2/v2/identity?include=memberships&fields%5Bmember%5D=currently_entitled_amount_cents,last_charge_date,last_charge_status' [GET]>
127.0.0.1 - - [18/Jun/2021 11:56:46] "GET /_api/oauth2/v2/identity?include=memberships&fields%5Bmember%5D=currently_entitled_amount_cents,last_charge_date,last_charge_status HTTP/1.1" 200 -
But in the Game, it stays on a Screen which is saying "waiting for Patreon"
Having the same issue - did you get that fixed in any way?

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
I know it's not cracked or anything, but i might as well add it to the pool so that information about the new DRM can be gleaned from version 2.4.3

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes