4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Kikurage

Oct 12, 2018
The bypass works

Download game, unzip.

Download crack from
https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-1-7-vitki.80607/page-6#post-5814644
Unzip to game folder, like where the .exe is.

Download server from
https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-1-7-vitki.80607/page-9#post-5857236
Unzip to game folder too. These two things have to be where the .exe is.
For me, keeping the server in a separate folder did not work. Unzip everything to the game folder.

Start Server > start game > authenticate.

Boom. You're done.
The game is pretty good. But you're fucked without VR man.. The controls on 2d are torture.

Last edited:

184ler

Sep 14, 2020
Yesterday it works, now it seems, that the Game doesnt get the auth token

All is see in the cmd prompt is the following

Code:
 * Serving Flask app 'server' (lazy loading)
 * Environment: production
   WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment.
   Use a production WSGI server instead.
 * Debug mode: off
 * Running on http://127.0.0.1:12345/ (Press CTRL+C to quit)
<Request 'http://127.0.0.1:12345/_api/oauth2/v2/identity?include=memberships&fields%5Bmember%5D=currently_entitled_amount_cents,last_charge_date,last_charge_status' [GET]>
127.0.0.1 - - [18/Jun/2021 11:56:46] "GET /_api/oauth2/v2/identity?include=memberships&fields%5Bmember%5D=currently_entitled_amount_cents,last_charge_date,last_charge_status HTTP/1.1" 200 -
But in the Game, it stays on a Screen which is saying "waiting for Patreon"

Datboi28

Jan 31, 2018
So, just to help you out a bit, VR is not as expensive as you think, 300$ Gets you the Oculus Quest 2 which is top of the line, pc free and cable free, and if you want to play a game such as this, you will also need a cable that can transfer data, So ill say 350$ (380 if you go for oculus Link), comparing that to say the PS5 you get what is essentially a console that you wear on your head, for 100$ less and gives you a brand new experience. (If people choose not to get VR, thats fine, its essentially an investment right now, But please don't believe that the prices are as high as they seem, the prices are dropping to reasonable degrees now)
If you live in the US or any developed nation whose currency isnt devalued at almost nothing, I live in fucking Argentina my guy, i had to save for 2 years to afford a medium-high end pc so i could stop scraping away for PS plus and finally let go of my PS4 to play games at affordable prices (god bless steam sales and Epic Games), a VR headset here is worth almost as much or more than my entire computer, theyre not that affordable everywhere, cuz with inflation and taxes Oculus Quest 2 is around 500-600 USD here, PRE OWNED BTW, god help you find a brand new one at less than 1000 USD. Because the 500-600 is what the reseller pays to get them in the country, then they need to profit off of that investment, so it skyrockets to 900-1000 USD.
So yeah, making VR games non-VR accesible would bring in a lot more players from a lot of places where VR isnt that easy to get.

Reactions: Speedy1717

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
The bypass works

Download game, unzip.

Download crack from
https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-1-7-vitki.80607/page-6#post-5814644
Unzip to game folder, like where the .exe is.

Download server from
https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-1-7-vitki.80607/page-9#post-5857236
Unzip to game folder too. These two things have to be where the .exe is.
For me, keeping the server in a separate folder did not work. Unzip everything to the game folder.

Start Server > start game > authenticate.

Boom. You're done.
The game is pretty good. But you're fucked without VR man.. The controls on 2d are torture.
Wait, there's an exe crack now?

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
If you live in the US or any developed nation whose currency isnt devalued at almost nothing, I live in fucking Argentina my guy, i had to save for 2 years to afford a medium-high end pc so i could stop scraping away for PS plus and finally let go of my PS4 to play games at affordable prices (god bless steam sales and Epic Games), a VR headset here is worth almost as much or more than my entire computer, theyre not that affordable everywhere, cuz with inflation and taxes Oculus Quest 2 is around 500-600 USD here, PRE OWNED BTW, god help you find a brand new one at less than 1000 USD. Because the 500-600 is what the reseller pays to get them in the country, then they need to profit off of that investment, so it skyrockets to 900-1000 USD.
So yeah, making VR games non-VR accesible would bring in a lot more players from a lot of places where VR isnt that easy to get.
Thats a good point I forgot about, And yes obviously making VR Games non-VR Accessible would grow the player base, but it would also add to the creator's workload, which already tends to be alot when you create a VR Game.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
...god help you find a brand new one at less than 1000 USD. Because the 500-600 is what the reseller pays to get them in the country, then they need to profit off of that investment, so it skyrockets to 900-1000 USD. So yeah, making VR games non-VR accesible would bring in a lot more players from a lot of places where VR isnt that easy to get.
Yup, in Latam $800 (Wich is the price that the cheapest reseller offer.) is a lot of money, in Perú you can buy a small house for that price (Like really small and shitty, but still, a place to live) and like a medium gamer PC.

Anyway, there is new info about the game?, like if a new patch is coming, a new character, better controls for the 2D mode?
I hope that the new character is a girl, there are two femboys already in the game and to keep balance another girl would be good, or even better, a custom charater, at least the player body's customization.

Also, there is a hope that the crack going to be less complicated in the future or is going to be always this server thing?

TheWendigo_Alpha

Apr 9, 2021
Yup, in Latam $800 (Wich is the price that the cheapest reseller offer.) is a lot of money, in Perú you can buy a small house for that price (Like really small and shitty, but still, a place to live) and like a medium gamer PC.

Anyway, there is new info about the game?, like if a new patch is coming, a new character, better controls for the 2D mode?
I hope that the new character is a girl, there are two femboys already in the game and to keep balance another girl would be good, or even better, a custom charater, at least the player body's customization.

Also, there is a hope that the crack going to be less complicated in the future or is going to be always this server thing?
someone posted the changelog here and i uploaded the new version were just waiting for the crack

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
I saw a cute lil bunny in a dress in the dev's art collection that i would love to play with, but chances are slightly above 100% that it will NEVER make it into the game :confused: ...Shame when you see something awesome, but taboos hold it back aint it?

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
Found this -

Will try to apply a py. server method and see if it works.

E; Also found out that this was already posted inbetween a couple of messages in crack req. forums, but never made it here.
Forgot to 'watch' that one' eh.

Last edited:

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
The coom update has arrive :3

Waiting for the crack... I guess is gonna be another server thing, I finally make Python work in the previous version, I hope the new crack is an .exe or something but while the server thing works is Ok.

1624382466.vitki_fa_u18chan.jpg

nasako64

Jan 24, 2020
I've realised when you open the global_metadata.dat (from version 0.1.8) file into a hex editor and replace every instance of:

with:

and run the python server from the crack for 0.1.7 you can see the menu for only a split second and the game crashes.
Can anybody help me resolve this issue? I feel like i'm so close to cracking the 0.1.8 authentication.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
I've realised when you open the global_metadata.dat (from version 0.1.8) file into a hex editor and replace every instance of:

with:

and run the python server from the crack for 0.1.7 you can see the menu for only a split second and the game crashes.
Can anybody help me resolve this issue? I feel like i'm so close to cracking the 0.1.8 authentication.
Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/intimate-vr-0-1-7-vitki.80607/
This is the thread dedicated to crack the game, probably somone wants help or could help you with the current version.

Reactions: nasako64

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
So i noticed there's a version 0.1.8.2, here's the link to it

Don't know how it differs from the version 0.1.8.1 posted earlier, but here it is. I'm guessing it's minor fixes and such.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes