micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I like the characters so far, but this quickly turned into tedious freeroam. The construction stuff is incredibly repetative, go to town, but items repair, sleep x 7. And wandering through the forest trying to hover over the circles to see where you can go is just not fun. Also no idea what the new scene is supposed to be unless its counting the single render of the phone pic that you get sent.

The story is just not worth the slog of gameplay that is in the game right now.

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
Probably the most appealing ai art I've seen so far in a game. I still probably won't play it, not because its a bad game but I'm not into heavy emotional stuff, but props to the team with the art, it looks very pretty.

• Love
Reactions: defunktopus

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I have to say that I really really like Rachel, she is just kinda my type so it is something that makes me kinda sad that we basically say goodbye to her, I really hope that there is an option that later in the story you can convince her to leave the city and join you.
Actually based my entire choice of trying this game when I'm fairly anti-AI when it comes to VN entirely on Rachel. The fact that the girl in the preview images isn't a primary character seems either like a horrible idea or a sure sign that she will be soon enough.

Though there is like... no content whatsoever, even for a 0.35 version.

defunktopus

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I have to say that I really really like Rachel, she is just kinda my type so it is something that makes me kinda sad that we basically say goodbye to her, I really hope that there is an option that later in the story you can convince her to leave the city and join you.
Good news, there's endings planned with all the girls!

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I'm sure the dev put a lot of work into this update but, for me it was a big disappointment. The navigation through the trail is not intuitive at all. There should be arrows or something to click on to move to the next screen instead of having to move the mouse all over the screen to find the spot you need to click on to move. It looks like the code to open the lock box is on the side of the well, but the hidden circle that appears to click on is missing. It makes the sound like all the other ones when you hover over it, but nothing is there to click on. So, I had no way of opening the lock box. Overall, this update just didn't seem to add anything to the story.

From looking at the script file it looks like the MC finds a comic or something similar it the lock box and that is where the H-scene listed in the changelog comes from.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I... don't know what to think about this game. Somewhat interesting premise, might have another look later.
Anyway, here's a few issues:

- If you decline sex with Rachel and tell her to leave, the saying goodbye scene happens twice; it happens, then when MC goes to bed, it happens again.
- There needs to be a way to control the volume of the ambient sound tracks.
- Maybe I fucked up somewhere, but after Ben and Alice's visit (and after sleeping), it was day 7 for me, so the hiking sequence wouldn't trigger (since it's apparently exclusive to day 6). I changed the condition in the script to have a look, but something is probably not right...
Also, the hiking sequence is pretty bad. Maybe always display the circles so we don't have to swipe the mouse all over the screen to find them? Just a suggestion...

Reactions: defunktopus

defunktopus

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I... don't know what to think about this game. Somewhat interesting premise, might have another look later.
Anyway, here's a few issues:

- If you decline sex with Rachel and tell her to leave, the saying goodbye scene happens twice; it happens, then when MC goes to bed, it happens again.
- There needs to be a way to control the volume of the ambient sound tracks.
- Maybe I fucked up somewhere, but after Ben and Alice's visit (and after sleeping), it was day 7 for me, so the hiking sequence wouldn't trigger (since it's apparently exclusive to day 6). I changed the condition in the script to have a look, but something is probably not right...
Also, the hiking sequence is pretty bad. Maybe always display the circles so we don't have to swipe the mouse all over the screen to find them? Just a suggestion...
Thank you for the feedback! All very valuable as I only really have myself to bug-hunt until each update releases. There's an update coming soon to address the navigation issues. In hindsight it was insane to make the player find the navigation circles, but hey, it's my first video game, there's gonna be some road-bumps.

ChiakiCh

Mar 28, 2023
Can anyone help me with the hiking bit? I keep combing the spot for where to go but I always end up stuck.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes