VN Ren'Py Abandoned Into the Milfy-verse [v0.02] [Phase X Studios]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, here are some thoughts on the game.
For one, this isn't enough for a real review, so I'll refrain from that until a few updates in.

Here's what I liked.
The topic in general. There really aren't a lot of working games set in the Marvel Universe, at least not many who have more than one or two versions. There definitely seems to be a bit more going for DC, but also not that much.
The style, it has a bit of a comic look, which of course works very well with the story.
The character models. Really nice work. May looks great, not like the character in the MCU, but still hot, same goes for MJ and the other established characters.

Here is what I thought was okay, and what I missed a bit.
I would have liked if some more characters were versions of comicbook characters, instead of those girls, why not use Liz Allen, Betty Brant and others?
The writing wasn't bad or good, it was just okay, so no big detractor, but also not really a plus for now(remind you, very little content so far, it is a demo after all).

Here is what I really had a problem with.
The first 3-4 choices in the game are already not choices, because you only have one option. That is such an annoying mechanic, I wish devs would drop it completely for all eternity.
This doesn't make a VN more of a game, it is only slightly frustrating and annoying every time it happens and can really kill immersion and the flow of the story, considering that, starting the game with that? No bueno, in my mind.

Choices in general so far seem to not really be choices, you can either be a complete moron or not, who would choose to be a moron?
Please get rid of the non-choices and maybe consider doing less choices, but if you offer them, make them count.
Again, there isn't much here so far, so I wouldn't rate the unsatisfying choices for now, as a real negative.
I'm just trying to give some feedback to what we have so far.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
text is idiotic ! if you chose to them be mom and dad text is stupid "good morning mom Mary" and "see you dad Ben" !
Yeah, obviously the text is stupid, if you choose to make your aunt your mom. :cool:
Dude, this is a Spider-Man game, get with the program. It works with aunt and uncle, because they are supposed to be your aunt and uncle.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Yeah, obviously the text is stupid, if you choose to make your aunt your mom. :cool:
Dude, this is a Spider-Man game, get with the program. It works with aunt and uncle, because they are supposed to be your aunt and uncle.
that makes more idiotic ! i know what are they in the movie but to give choice to chose is stupid ! i give you female character and you chose to she be male and text is for her ! why give player option to chose if text is for uncle and aunt ???

Jun 27, 2022
Into the Milfy-verse [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 150mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

No sound

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Hello everyone.
Developer here, currently the game is in very early development "phase".

So it does not have a lot of content.
You can keep your pants on.;)
Any chance you could enable the auto button in the quick menu for the next update?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes