VN Ren'Py Abandoned Into the Milfy-verse [v0.02] [Phase X Studios]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hello guys

How are you doing? I hope you had good holidays.
I have done all(~99%) the renders for the second update. Only thing left is post-work and coding. But I got a job at a local store recently and haven't been able to give that much time to the development.
I've decided to pause the billing. So that you won't get charged.
I'm not quitting. I still be doing this game cause I love it so much, even if I don't get paid lol.
I tried to switch to per-update billing option but Patreon doesn't allow switching from monthly to per creation billing.
I don't know how long the pause will be, but I'll be working on future updates(I have so much planned) just not as frequently. I'm still learning 3d and working on to speed up my process.
I will be posting the update to you guys first before public release.

Thanks for the support

If you want the refund just message me.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

Hello guys

How are you doing? I hope you had good holidays.
I have done all(~99%) the renders for the second update. Only thing left is post-work and coding. But I got a job at a local store recently and haven't been able to give that much time to the development.
I've decided to pause the billing. So that you won't get charged.
I'm not quitting. I still be doing this game cause I love it so much, even if I don't get paid lol.
I tried to switch to per-update billing option but Patreon doesn't allow switching from monthly to per creation billing.
I don't know how long the pause will be, but I'll be working on future updates(I have so much planned) just not as frequently. I'm still learning 3d and working on to speed up my process.
I will be posting the update to you guys first before public release.

Thanks for the support

If you want the refund just message me.
Well it looks like this one is now going to be getting extremely slow updates in the future.. sigh

Reactions: Jk222

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
Man I hope this game gets fully made this year, cuz a Spider-Man XXX video game featuring Aunt May being Pete's interests with the others? Is a strong potential that can deliver alot of creativity. Especially when this is probably the first Superhero 18+ game.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Are we gonna see greatest team up that poeple have whished for it to exist the crossover of Spider-Man and The Dragonfly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jacob VK

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
that makes more idiotic ! i know what are they in the movie but to give choice to chose is stupid ! i give you female character and you chose to she be male and text is for her ! why give player option to chose if text is for uncle and aunt ???
Here is my purely uneducated guess, the reason for allowing the player to choose the relationship is to get around Patreon restrictions around incest contents, which according to Patreon sexual acts with the aunt is still incest. This is why the game not able to make the relationship explicit or hardcoded, in this case aunt and uncle. Well, anyway it is just me hoping that there will be sex scenes with 'aunt' in future releases.

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
View attachment 2144208

Overview:
Into the Milfy-verse is a light-hearted, parody based, adult game where you take the role of a boy whose life changes when he is bitten by a genetically-altered... you know the rest of the story.

But in this universe things are a little more naughty and with great power, opens a door to whole new possibilities.
Synopsis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-01-29
Release Date: 2023-01-28
Developer: Phase X Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2144216 View attachment 2144217 View attachment 2144219 View attachment 2144222 View attachment 2144614 View attachment 2147043 View attachment 2345778
i like your art style and models wonderful am not into superpowers but its a nice game looking to see next updates ;) .

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
is there a reason i cannot find this on the update page anymore? it was just there. Is something flagged and they removed it?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I'll say one thing, please fix the wording- when you name the characters and relationships you don't start calling them Mom May or Dad Ben
There should be a way to add something if relationship=x then name is X.

• Angry
Reactions: Buster65
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes