VN Ren'Py Abandoned Into the Milfy-verse [v0.02] [Phase X Studios]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Feb 24, 2020
It's been years since my first VN played and I still don't understand why would a dev ask for user input when there's only one answer/button...

Game looks great tho

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I'll say one thing, please fix the wording- when you name the characters and relationships you don't start calling them Mom May or Dad Ben
There should be a way to add something if relationship=x then name is X.
Why... WHY!!... In the sacrosanct name of Stan Lee, would you want to name Aunt May as "Mom." Are you crazy?... You should be banned from this universe and sent to some dark corner (preferably one of DC Comics) LOL

Phase X Studios

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2022
Feedback
Guys can you give me some feedback on the game ?

Writing
I'm looking to improve the writing. I have no problem with rendering but I find writing scenes and dialogues very stressful (probably because of my autism). I don't give writing enough time and always try to rush it.

I think I would deliver the updates a bit faster if I could use some help with the scene direction and dialogues.
Should look into hiring a writer ?

Sandbox/VN
Though I like linear VNs but I don't find them very immersive or interactive. There's no playing in it, its just reading and skipping.
Will you prefer some of the sandbox elements ?.
Like small quests, that way the sex scenes will probably feel a little bit more rewarding. Or are you okay with the current day settings.

Any feedback is appreciated

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Feedback
Guys can you give me some feedback on the game ?

Writing
I'm looking to improve the writing. I have no problem with rendering but I find writing scenes and dialogues very stressful (probably because of my autism). I don't give writing enough time and always try to rush it.

I think I would deliver the updates a bit faster if I could use some help with the scene direction and dialogues.
Should look into hiring a writer ?

Sandbox/VN
Though I like linear VNs but I don't find them very immersive or interactive. There's no playing in it, its just reading and skipping.
Will you prefer some of the sandbox elements ?.
Like small quests, that way the sex scenes will probably feel a little bit more rewarding. Or are you okay with the current day settings.

Any feedback is appreciated
i personally hate sandbox so yea.. I perfer a VN style play with CHOICES great instead of a time waster sandbox which most of the time is implemented BADLY and annoying.

I would also appreciate a list of future tags about this VN?

Harem? NTR? (hope not) etc.. or any other fetishes that will be in here?

Reactions: AryanKarthick

Phase X Studios

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2022
i personally hate sandbox so yea.. I perfer a VN style play with CHOICES great instead of a time waster sandbox which most of the time is implemented BADLY and annoying.

I would also appreciate a list of future tags about this VN?

Harem? NTR? (hope not) etc.. or any other fetishes that will be in here?
Future tags and among most questions are already answered in the in the game. You can find it in the "Talk with dev" option on the main menu.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
If you want to do a sandbox I would recommend to do one thats clicking on a location from the overview map and letting be a vn part take rest. Cause usually in sandbox is either tons of clicking on items or moving from room to room or tons of grinding thats can be tedious and boring.

But it depends on how you wanted. If its toward story base then overview map location can be good or if your planning to do some action like fighting thugs or villains then you could have your mc do some training grinds for combat.

In the end it has to reflect to what you want for you're story

Phase X Studios

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2022
If you want to do a sandbox I would recommend to do one thats clicking on a location from the overview map and letting be a vn part take rest. Cause usually in sandbox is either tons of clicking on items or moving from room to room or tons of grinding thats can be tedious and boring.

But it depends on how you wanted. If its toward story base then overview map location can be good or if your planning to do some action like fighting thugs or villians then you could have your mc do some training grinds for combat.
Can you give some examples ?
Is it Like Summertime Saga map mechanics

Reactions: Fapmeister21

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Can you give some examples ?
Is it Like Summertime Saga map mechanics
Yea thats a good example or F.I.L.F and Milfy-day that have good sandbox map mechanics.

These are probably the ones that I can think from the top of my head, since I don't usually play sandbox.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes