VN Ren'Py Abandoned Into the Milfy-verse [v0.02] [Phase X Studios]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Fapmeister21

Jan 27, 2018
Feedback
Guys can you give me some feedback on the game ?

Writing
I'm looking to improve the writing. I have no problem with rendering but I find writing scenes and dialogues very stressful (probably because of my autism). I don't give writing enough time and always try to rush it.

I think I would deliver the updates a bit faster if I could use some help with the scene direction and dialogues.
Should look into hiring a writer ?

Sandbox/VN
Though I like linear VNs but I don't find them very immersive or interactive. There's no playing in it, its just reading and skipping.
Will you prefer some of the sandbox elements ?.
Like small quests, that way the sex scenes will probably feel a little bit more rewarding. Or are you okay with the current day settings.

Any feedback is appreciated
Its very good atm, but if you want to try sandbox, Summertime Saga feels would be awesome too!

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Feedback
Guys can you give me some feedback on the game ?

Writing
I'm looking to improve the writing. I have no problem with rendering but I find writing scenes and dialogues very stressful (probably because of my autism). I don't give writing enough time and always try to rush it.

I think I would deliver the updates a bit faster if I could use some help with the scene direction and dialogues.
Should look into hiring a writer ?

Sandbox/VN
Though I like linear VNs but I don't find them very immersive or interactive. There's no playing in it, its just reading and skipping.
Like small quests, that way the sex scenes will probably feel a little bit more rewarding. Or are you okay with the current day settings.

I like some Sandbox Elements. A little Grindy and Slow where you corrupt here Step by Step...

But thats not everyone Taste...^^

For Hiring, writing Dialougs.. I bet here are some Guys who are doing it for Free. If they like this Project or become Fanboys/girls/Toast/etc...

Reactions: MaviusJones

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I like the story and the characters. The images of the people are very well done and it seems to become an interesting story. Godd luck with your game!! :love: (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: TheAverageForumUser

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Sandbox/VN

I hope it stays the same as a VN , not a fan of Sandbox. And if you wanna add Sandbox try to keep it simple with simple free roam / map . Most avoid games with Sandbox tag due to their grind like to be in a certain place on map for any event or quests to start and inventries like money and energy , annoying puzzles / mini games .

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
@Phase X Studios

It looks like there is no sex in this game yet. At least, not any tagged genres.
You do however have the game tagged as "incest".

FYI: Incest kind of requires a kind of direct sexual act, like oral, vaginal, handjob, anal or the like. Kissing family is not considered incest, neither is your sexual interest in family members.

So, either you forgot to add the required tags, or you break the tag rules by adding a tag that doesn't correspond to current game content.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I hope it stays the same as a VN , not a fan of Sandbox. And if you wanna add Sandbox try to keep it simple with simple free roam / map . Most avoid games with Sandbox tag due to their grind like to be in a certain place on map for any event or quests to start and inventries like money and energy , annoying puzzles / mini games .
Want VN?
Read a naughty comic. A VN is not actually a game, but a story which offers branching storylines.
Personally, I'd like to play a game where I have to use my brain a little. If I get a VN it's only cause I like the artwork/videos and then I fast-the-fuck-forward thru it.

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Want VN?
Read a naughty comic. A VN is not actually a game, but a story which offers branching storylines.
Personally, I'd like to play a game where I have to use my brain a little. If I get a VN it's only cause I like the artwork/videos and then I fast-the-fuck-forward thru it.
Aren't you the troll who goes into every thread that is tagged Kinetic Novel and complains that it is Kinetic Novel and those should not be in this site . Just cause you don't like KN doesn't mean no one should like it or goes to female protagonist tagged games and complain about it being female protagonist and got facepalmed ?
I just said my opinion to dev like others did that I would prefer it as a VN ( Visual novel with choices ) not Kinetic Novel and comparing it with comics is just dumb , If you don't agree or prefer Sandbox that's your opinion , don't quote me and act like an asshole about it and please learn difference between KN and VN .

TheAverageForumUser

Nov 12, 2021
Aren't you the troll who goes into every thread that is tagged Kinetic Novel and complains that it is Kinetic Novel and those should not be in this site . Just cause you don't like KN doesn't mean no one should like it or goes to female protagonist tagged games and complain about it being female protagonist and got facepalmed ?
I just said my opinion to dev like others did that I would prefer it as a VN ( Visual novel with choices ) not Kinetic Novel and comparing it with comics is just dumb , If you don't agree or prefer Sandbox that's your opinion , don't quote me and act like an asshole about it and please learn difference between KN and VN .
You forgot version numbers if it gets 1.0 on the first release,he'll be complaining like it's a big crime to the community:KEK: . In another note I hate Sandbox , would love if it continues as a linear visual novel with choices and I don't think there needs to be sexual interaction with family members so it can be tagged incest . It's to let us know incest is planned , haven't played an slow burn incest game where you have any sort of sex in first release which all have incest tag .
And Phase X Studios you can start a poll in the thread if you want ask more people .

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi just find the game right now. Perhaps i made some mystaken.
At the start of the game when the game ask me who is May, i say Aunt. Because i know that ofc May is Peter aunt. But why the game almost all the time call her only May? Shouldn't Peter always call her Aunt May? Or i am missing something?
Do also in the comic Peter call her only May? Or is a developer error?
Just asking because in every film/animation i see in italy, Peter always call her "Zia" May = "Aunt" May.

Thank you

Nct58

May 8, 2022
Here is my purely uneducated guess, the reason for allowing the player to choose the relationship is to get around Patreon restrictions around incest contents, which according to Patreon sexual acts with the aunt is still incest. This is why the game not able to make the relationship explicit or hardcoded, in this case aunt and uncle. Well, anyway it is just me hoping that there will be sex scenes with 'aunt' in future releases.
It makes more sense as most of Dev's are using patreon to sell content and most of games have indirect invests.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
The unbridled comedy was like a breath of fresh air. No matter how much effort you begin to put into the writing and atmosphere, please don't lose the hilarious antics.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks hot, how about sex scenes tho: are they gonna be properly animated? Or we will have just pictures?

Reactions: AKSHAN
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes