VN Ren'Py Abandoned Into the Milfy-verse [v0.02] [Phase X Studios]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
Feedback
Guys can you give me some feedback on the game ?

Writing
I'm looking to improve the writing. I have no problem with rendering but I find writing scenes and dialogues very stressful (probably because of my autism). I don't give writing enough time and always try to rush it.

I think I would deliver the updates a bit faster if I could use some help with the scene direction and dialogues.
Should look into hiring a writer ?

Sandbox/VN
Though I like linear VNs but I don't find them very immersive or interactive. There's no playing in it, its just reading and skipping.
Will you prefer some of the sandbox elements ?.
Like small quests, that way the sex scenes will probably feel a little bit more rewarding. Or are you okay with the current day settings.

Any feedback is appreciated

Hello
Awesome beginning , love the premise and the color pallet chosen for the renders. I know there has been some feedback already but here is my two cents:

Writing / Structure
There is good stuff here but it feels spaced out and a little empty, when it could use more events in the day.

Basically we should follow more of his routine and be shown more of the passive-agressive Beta he is before things change. Possibly some “small Peter” moments to foreshadow his transformation later.

All the stuff leading up to the bite probably should stay a fairly kinetic prologue. This section works like a first Act introducing core characters and places. Things we may revisit later and have the chance to change.

SAND BOX STUFF
My opinion is that the morning after the bite should begin the Sandbox elements of this game. I am thinking more Summertime Saga and Midnight Paradise. We get a map and a quest log with routes we can pursue.

Assuming this is also intended to have dating sim elements, the routes would focus on romantic interests while still moving a central story along. Treating each route more like a campaign than a series of repeatable events might feel more fulfilling and not grindy.

Gonna show my age here with my mental impression of the humor for this one with a list of movies:
  • Top Secret
  • Naked Gun
  • Airplane
  • Austin Powers
  • Super hero movie

I can already imagine the MC dealing with Yandere and Tsundere tropes, as well as the Aunt and Uncle having their own kinks and misunderstanding the MCs' costume when they discover it.

The focus should be more on the management of his non-hero life and ways it can all go wrong as he tries to find balance.

I look forward to see where this goes, be safe and have fun.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
so sad this game has been abandoned, had a shit ton of potential, story and models are really good
Same here. I will say this though, when you're starting a game and you're already talking about wanting to make money to get better equipment or whatever, it doesn't give potential patrons like me hope that your game is going to be around for the long haul. Like yeah, of course upgrading your rig is the ultimate goal but I need to feel like you as a Dev is committed to this story at least.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
This game is not abandoned.
I'm confused as to why everyone is saying it's abandoned..
You can see in Da Rulz
3. Prefixes
  1. On-hold: used for a developer who temporarily stops working on a game for whatever reason and makes a clear public statement about it, if they do not resume work in 6 months the prefix is changed to Abandoned.
  2. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
And according to them, if you visit the sites related to the dev, it was more than 3 months since last interaction...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But shit can be worse if something like this happened...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, when you see that kind of signs then you can be sure it was unfortunately abandoned...

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The patreon is gone, dev says nothing and just disappeared. How can anyone still wonder whether this is abandoned or not. This game is 100% abandoned.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes