VN Ren'Py Abandoned Into the Milfy-verse [v0.02] [Phase X Studios]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Black Cat obviously most people's top choice as a character in this game, but I would like to suggest a few top tier baddies:

White Tiger, Sue Storm, female Venom, Silk, Spider-Woman, Thundra, Miss Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Squirrel Girl

and of course most important, Madame Web,tho maybe a bit younger lol, not to kink shame GILF lovers
(but not too young cuz we love them MILFs dont we :BootyTime:)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It's nice to see that Peter almost immediately gets to stroke and play with some Pussy.

A good sign of things to come. ;) :coffee:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
If this is the new Spiderman remake, I can't wait for the new Batman remake for the Arkham series to come out.

Nct58

May 8, 2022
You dev it's nice game, don't bell on us kk plz complete this one i loved it and how light and comedic it is yet has some sense in it

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
not a bad start. hot may is definitely nice to look at, but i really didnt need that uncle ben washroom scene.
The one piece of criticism that i have and this is just my opinion, if you are going to make a parody make a parody. there are so many women in the spider man series you dont need OCs, there are several movies to take from, the comic has been running since the 60s, and there are tv shows too; even your title if a reference to "into the multiverse", you can have all the variations of mary jane (including yours) if you want

Reactions: XaviMerol

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
i like it but at the same time what the fuck :ROFLMAO:

• solely enjoyed it for aunt may; like...
Untitled.jpg HNNNG
  • also the jeans texture are on point
  • but may's top could use some cloth texture
  • other milf is worth it too but her top has the dreadful boob sleeves
  • all the models are overall pretty unique, good job designing them

would have found the bad english, "You make such a great food [for a cup of tea]" and the laughing_people stock image to be bad design but i'm wondering if it even matters with the absurd humor of this VN... just look at those posters on the wall :HideThePain:

do ya thing Phase X, milf away

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Black Cat obviously most people's top choice as a character in this game, but I would like to suggest a few top tier baddies:

White Tiger, Sue Storm, female Venom, Silk, Spider-Woman, Thundra, Miss Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Squirrel Girl

and of course most important, Madame Web,tho maybe a bit younger lol, not to kink shame GILF lovers
(but not too young cuz we love them MILFs dont we :BootyTime:)
Madam Web would be great

Reactions: banuma
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes