EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Going to bed on a Tuesday sucks, still 3 more days until it's weekend. 5 days of work, 1 day of regeneration, and 1 day of peace. Rinse and repeat...
Not for you though! You have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit a parallel world, a world that is dependent on cum, knows no males, and is filled to the brim with monster girls, pursuing what only YOU can give them.
There is only one question: will you go into the monster girl hole?
Info: This game is FULLY text-based, with AI images as backgrounds. So please note before downloading that there are NO visual sex scenes in the game, it all utilizes the most powerful graphic card of them all: imagination.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Calabi-Yo-Manifold - -
Censored; No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
and is filled to the brim with monster girls, pursuing what only YOU can give them
giphy (3).gif

Well, the idea of monster girls and some Insect types is always interesting.Dev, can the player choose which girls to interact with?

EDIT:
Pregnancy: In short: there IS mating, but no passing down of genes and no parenthood.
:LUL: :LUL:
View attachment 3298139
..when moth pussy?
....thx for the share.....good luck....
I hope the mc here doesn't have the same ending as that one there (or maybe I confuse it with another moth girl)

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2024
Sup guys,
Just an fyi: I am aware that the dialogue images of Mili don't match her appearance. This is due to a banter I had with Patreon because of her previous appearance. Patreon REALLLLY doesn't like petite characters:poop: But Patreon wasn't gonna happen in the long term anyways, knowing the kind of stuff that's to come. So yeah, they are from her previous version and I didn't have time to create new ones. They will probably be updated with the next version. Hopefully, SubscribeStar will have approved my profile then, too...
For planned tags, since this is often asked here: see the dev notes. Also, note that I currently have around 4500 individual monster girls in my arsenal, so don't expect this thread to get abandoned any time soon.
Thx and have a good one, fellow monster girl enjoyers

Reactions: Ikomomo and Dimo37
Jan 17, 2024
View attachment 3298208

Well, the idea of monster girls and some Insect types is always interesting, is there any real preview of the game(?), or does it look comic style?

Dev, can the player choose which girls to interact with?

I hope the mc here doesn't have the same ending as that one there :KEK: :KEK: (or maybe I confuse it with another moth girl)

Anyways, good luck.
I'm assuming you have played VNs before, it's like those... only batshit insane.

And yes, every encounter is optional. Speaking of, and I can't believe I forgot to mention that: rape CAN also be optional. It's all up to you.

Reactions: Chimba

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
View attachment 3298208

Well, the idea of monster girls and some Insect types is always interesting.Dev, can the player choose which girls to interact with?

EDIT: :LUL: :LUL:

I hope the mc here doesn't have the same ending as that one there (or maybe I confuse it with another moth girl)

Anyways, good luck.
hey as long as i get to see pregnant bellies that were my fault im happy

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yakis0ba and Chimba

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I'm trying to imagine what it would be like having a cock right at this moment.

I mean, would it be horrified and crawl inside or would I have a "that's fucking weird but i'd smash" boner.

Reactions: Before I Forget
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes