4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 21, 2021
Seems like a pretty fun game to play.

What about H-scenes, are they primarily with monsters or there's plenty of human-on-human action as well?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Seems like a pretty fun game to play.

What about H-scenes, are they primarily with monsters or there's plenty of human-on-human action as well?
Lots of human stuff, some shota, plenty of Yuri and Futanari, and some other things.

Aug 10, 2020
I think I may ahve accidentaly locked myself in place.
The only gem I'm missing is

Kokia:
Kyubi (fire): After the student council president dungeon (the yue torture toys dungeon), watch her "torture" scene.

But I can't enter into the roo to see the scene.

Last edited:

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
I think I may ahve accidentaly locked myself in place.
The only gem I'm missing is

Kokia:
Kyubi (fire): After the student council president dungeon (the yue torture toys dungeon), watch her "torture" scene.

But I can't enter into the roo to see the scene.
It's on the base. It's near the room where Shiryuu is staying.
If you can't find it, pass me your save so I can get it for you.

Reactions: Greatazuredragon

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Big deal that Kagura games picked this up. This developer circle needs more attention so they can put out even more quality games like this and Naedoko. Can't wait for official TLs for the older titles as well!

Reactions: f9account
Aug 10, 2020
I am sorry, there was a Kokia scene in the backstreets that I didn't know you had to unlock first before watching the "torture" scene.

I left you in front of that event so you can watch it. After that, go back to the base and go to Prez room to watch her scene.
It worked! XD
Many thanks, I would've neve figured it out I needed a randoom basically unrelated scene to advance that.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone equips water stone will have her name revert to Japanese

Also any permanently missable content? This has been my mightmare when playing RPG without walkthrough.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Anyone equips water stone will have her name revert to Japanese

Also any permanently missable content? This has been my mightmare when playing RPG without walkthrough.
There are no missable contents, but some triggers are a bit obscure so it may as well be missable if you can't remember its hint. In just this thread, many people thought that the singing scenes were missable content.
There are also some guardian stones (the equipment you use to get different skill sets) that are difficult to find and you will probably forget about the hint if you didn't take them at that time.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
The character Manami, who's playable in Lady Knight Saga and also appears in Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle and Gemini Fort is actually the person that one girl in this game was looking for, and eventually finds. I think her name may have been translated differently in this game, but that's a mistranslation. She's definitely Manami, and the Slimegirl she has is the best proof.
(She also has it in Gemini Fort, another game that was translated, so you can see it there.)

So what I'm saying is. No other game specifically has the modern world, but they do have a character that came from the world of Nightmare Girls. (Also, in some of them you go into post-apocalyptic modern worlds, but they are definitely different places from the world of Nightmare Girls.)
Sorry for late ask, but where can I find Gemini Fort and the other translated ones?

Udolf007

May 29, 2022
what should i do after extracting the files
the game is not starting
it is saying unable to find "Graphics/Tilesets/Dungeon_A1
Please someone reply quickly

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes