4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

quaqulique

Sep 21, 2019
At the headquarters lab with one of the assitants.
Thanks!
But… I'm sorry for asking again, but what exact assistant it should be?
Earlier in this thread it's mentioned that it can be bought somewhere in the base, but nor Mikina, nor the robot, nor anyone else sell it or anything similar.
Will it appear there sometime later in the game (after beating the sky world?) or do I miss something?

Update: It appears that there's some kind of curse on me. Once again, couple minutes after writing this post, I've managed to answer my question myself. Turns out, I just had to sleep couple times, take a shower in the lab, and now the drug is here.

Last edited:

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
Screenshot_20220819-080434_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20220819-090819_JoiPlay.jpg

How Do I Get These Scene? the Train One Should Go back To The dream? And How To Get the scene?

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
View attachment 1992011 View attachment 1992012

How Do I Get These Scene? the Train One Should Go back To The dream? And How To Get the scene?
For Slime excretion, in the sky dream world (don't remember the exact name) there were red boxes that you could eat to replenish HP. You need to eat one of those boxes and then go to the fountain in the middle of the world and interact with it. If you consumed all boxes in the world then this scene is permanently lost.

For the train molester, Yue needs to be sufficiently Lewd to decide to go back on the trains. Think it happens automatically while you're sleeping, triggered by you noticing Yue head to the trains during day time.

Sep 12, 2018
Seems like the DLC side game is finally on sell now
It's very short but it's more Yue content :unsure::LOL:

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Seems like the DLC side game is finally on sell now
It's very short but it's more Yue content :unsure::LOL:
Sadly only barraged seems interested in TLing Tsuki-no-mizu games, and he's already busy with succubus trap island for months at this point.

If only another translator was nice enough to pick this up.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Sadly only barraged seems interested in TLing Tsuki-no-mizu games, and he's already busy with succubus trap island for months at this point.

On the other hand it does mean there are consistency in the translations across the games when they do come out, when they are done by the same translator

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
There's also the guy who did Lady Knight Saga and Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle, but they are currently on break from translating.

Sep 12, 2018

I could try to find someone to translate this short but I would have to let them play through the main game first xD
But I don't know how to put translated text into the game if I could get someone :confused:

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
I could try to find someone to translate this short but I would have to let them play through the main game first xD
But I don't know how to put translated text into the game if I could get someone :confused:
If this game is also made in RPGMaker, then they have an RPGMaker dev tool which really makes it easy to replace text with Translated text. It does run a 7 day trial though.

And nothing wrong with making more people play the main game. Nightmare girls is such a treat. Wish there were more entries like this, but Tsukinomizu is kinda unique.

Reactions: mouseyboy09
Sep 12, 2018
If this game is also made in RPGMaker, then they have an RPGMaker dev tool which really makes it easy to replace text with Translated text. It does run a 7 day trial though.

And nothing wrong with making more people play the main game. Nightmare girls is such a treat. Wish there were more entries like this, but Tsukinomizu is kinda unique.
They have a new game coming so don't worry about that.
Also thanks for the info about RPG maker though :)

Any update from the Kagura version?
Lol do you know how long this game is?
Depending on when they have this game in their schedule it could be late Early December of 2023 or some time in 2024 :unsure:

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
I am willing to translate it around February if I get a hold of the game first and nobody is working on it.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes