4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Should I wait for Kagura version or try this one? It's there any cons if I play the kagura version? Like censored content or dialogue changed. Any suggestion?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Should I wait for Kagura version or try this one? It's there any cons if I play the kagura version? Like censored content or dialogue changed. Any suggestion?
Wait for the Kagura version. This one has a few things untranslated and some other small problems. And Kagura doesn't have any issues like the ones you asked about, as far as I know.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Wait for Kagura for sure.
Barraged has done a good job but he's just one guy. Kagura is known to do a good TL though they modernize a few words here and there.

Plus monster list and trap info is not TLed in this version, which is a big loss.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Eurekachan26

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Barraged has done a good job but he's just one guy. Kagura is known to do a good TL though they modernize a few words here and there.

Plus monster list and trap info is not TLed in this version, which is a big loss.
Awesome. I'll do that then.

barraged1

May 23, 2018
I'm waiting for the KG translation as well, I've already completed the game but I want to redo it when fully translated. I have missed some things due to the translation missing, but it was an immense game to translate for just one person.

It's the same translation :)

However, it does have some things I didn't translate completed now, as well as being uncensored and receiving a pass of well-needed polish.

Make sure to buy it to support Kagura and future Tsukinomizu releases!

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017

So you are saying that the bugged trash that KG releases actually beats a bug free but yet 95% done fan translation?

They dont know how to do linebreaks and use text fonts as you can see if u read the channels in their server.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020

However, it does have some things I didn't translate completed now, as well as being uncensored.

Did they end up borrowing your TL for their version? No wonder they had a quick release date. I hope you end up getting some kind of an incentive or position for it, the TL was rather good quality after all.

So you are saying that the bugged trash that KG releases actually beats a bug free but yet 95% done fan translation?

They dont know how to do linebreaks and use text fonts as you can see if u read the channels in their server.
Not all KG releases are broken and filled with bugs. Yes some of them are, but the chance of it being a good and finished product is also high.

While the current TL we already have is very good quality, there is nothing against hoping that an official TL is even better quality. This game definitely deserves it.

If only more people reviewed this game here like how Naedoko got some limelight.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017

However, it does have some things I didn't translate completed now, as well as being uncensored.

were you hired by them? If so, congrats.
I was gonna say the same. Did you sell your translation to them? Are you getting a share of the profits from them, or are you even being credited? Did they even get permission to use your translation? That would make sense since you said to support and buy the game but if that's not the case, then this is downright plagiarism, I'd rather pay you than KG since you did the most work.

Reactions: spokkimax

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Not all KG releases are broken and filled with bugs. Yes some of them are, but the chance of it being a good and finished product is also high.
Those good and finished products chances are long over. Ever since the other Tech guy moved on from kg (Candiru i believe it was his name), quality been dropping and games get bug filled.

Not only they insert issues into the games (i have no idea how they manage it) but when they try to *fix* them they ignore half of the bugs being reported.

I agree that this game deserves a quality tl, but from what im currently reading in the game channel and bug report channel for the game in kg server, i dont believe this to be the quality release.

Even though they had Barraged tl to use as base they managed to give the game issues that it never had.

Reactions: spokkimax
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes