4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Is this just Nightmare Girls renamed? Anything different?
how much loli does the game have?
"Technically" none but if you just mean the blond girl theres like 12-15? scenes of her. Cant think of any other flat girls, I guess theres the slime girl that might count? (tbh idk what even counts anymore) Edit there is the main girls younger sister, that probably counts. Though it is like.. if you're not into that specific fetish it probably not going to do anything for you.

Last edited:

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
In this game there is an auto teleporter that makes me leave a fight on loss. This is making it hard to unlock scenes. I know that I had to sell it in the fan translated game to start unlocking the lewd scenes properly. Otherwise it's basically an auto restart and I always felt annoyed I just finished the first witch boss in the forest and lost to a ghost and lost to the first urban legend boss and was whisked away. How do I see lewd stuff from losses?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Here is to the decensored gallery rip.

Played the fan translation myself a while back, I only vaguely remember it but I think it was pretty good. Succubus Trap Island is my fav from this developer though.
Agreed, though I love all their work if I'm to be honest. This one is really good for those on the fence, it's kind of a fairly interesting premise that leads to quite a bit of variety when it comes to erotic situations, though most of the h-content is your standard CG art with shaking screen and sound effects, lol.

It's still quality imo, and pretty great if you enjoy a range of less mainstream fetishes.

how much loli does the game have?
None, technically, though the blonde is one of the main characters and her body type isn't a secret to her or anyone else, she she's clearly positioned as the loli-like character by intent even in the narritive.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
As someone thats been following p much every every fan translation thats been localized by kg.
i can tell you that more than one fan tl got yonked by kg without asking or saying anything to the fan translator nor asking the dev if they wanted to use said fan tl for a official release.
Chill yo tats mate, even assuming your theories are true, which i doubt, Kagura is an official TLer.
They don't need any permissions from anyone except the developers themselves, which they get, unlike your fan translators.
To begin with, most of those fan translators are nowhere near Kagura level in the first place, so "yoinking" their TL would be counter-productive.

Fan TLers hold no rights, they just went and TL'd without asking anyone if they could, therefore even if someone took "their" stuff they can't complain. Thinking that Kagura should be asking a fan TLer for permission or anything is just retarded.

If those fan TLers are as good as you seem to imply, and they really like TLing oh-so-much, they could just go and seek work at Kagura, they're recruiting right now last time i heard. Gonna get paid on top of doing what you like. :whistle::coffee:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Chill yo tats mate, even assuming your theories are true, which i doubt, Kagura is an official TLer.
They don't need any permissions from anyone except the developers themselves, which they get, unlike your fan translators.
To begin with, most of those fan translators are nowhere near Kagura level in the first place, so "yoinking" their TL would be counter-productive.

Fan TLers hold no rights, they just went and TL'd without asking anyone if they could, therefore even if someone took "their" stuff they can't complain. Thinking that Kagura should be asking a fan TLer for permission or anything is just retarded.

If those fan TLers are as good as you seem to imply, and they really like TLing oh-so-much, they could just go and seek work at Kagura, they're recruiting right now last time i heard. Gonna get paid on top of doing what you like. :whistle::coffee:
That's not actually true. While the content they work on may be copyrighted and thus subject to the creator's control, any work/labor is almost excluded from this by copyright law.

You usually see this coming up more often in the modding community, but basically, a copyright holder has very strong legal bias for telling modders to take their mod down and go after mods for their game in general. What they can't do is go "nice mod kid," take all the code and assets, tell the modders they can't say it's their own work, then rebrand it as an expansion and sell it themselves just because the mod happened to be for THEIR game.

While you're right that it's unlikely Kagura is just copy and pasting translations, from what little I know about it (I have a friend who translates a ton of clean stuff, did a lot of work on gaming mags back in the day for ffxiv for instance), it's actually not all that unusual for someone to take an imperfect translation and use it as a starting point.

In fact, the translations for Crossbell arc of Legend of Heroes is using the famous Geofront translation as a base (with permission) despite the games already having had a ton of great translations previously without help from amateur translators.

Ask yourself why they even bothered to go through the headache of ensuring everyone involved was properly and legally credited and taken care of instead of just starting from scratch with their own transation.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ask yourself why they even bothered to go through the headache of ensuring everyone involved was properly and legally credited and taken care of instead of just starting from scratch with their own transation.
No fucking clue.
Sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth. :whistle::coffee:
But then again, the thread shows that it was 2 years ago, maybe back then they didn't have enough manpower or something so it made sense to them to use something as a base to lessen the workload.
Anyway, thanks for the explanation.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
In this game there is an auto teleporter that makes me leave a fight on loss. This is making it hard to unlock scenes. I know that I had to sell it in the fan translated game to start unlocking the lewd scenes properly. Otherwise it's basically an auto restart and I always felt annoyed I just finished the first witch boss in the forest and lost to a ghost and lost to the first urban legend boss and was whisked away. How do I see lewd stuff from losses?
As far as I can recall you've never been able to sell the 'Escape Beacon', which is what auto teleports you upon a fight loss. At least up to where I had played in the fan translation - which was up to where you got access to the deep dark places where you could get impregnated vs auto-teleported-out.

So unless something has changed - if you want scene's you'll need to keep hitting the showers, sleeping regularly, keep an eye on dungeons as there are events you can trigger for scenes... and wait till you get access to a specific dungeon which starts with allowing your characters to be impregnated.

Unless I completely missed when/where you can sell the Escape Beacon - I'm currently replaying, only up to the 1st investigation and it can't be sold.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017

Believe what you want.
But i can tell you for sure that some of kagura tls were copy pasted word by word from fan translations.
Doubt it? Go try and check the translation for otome the exorcist as an example.
Find both the fan tl and the official kg release and open them side by side. Same dialogue word by word, same exact typos and punctuation even the same bugs that were accidently inserted by the fan translator.

I can guarantee you that they didnt say anything to the fan translator in that case.

Exactly.The law is grey in that area. The fan translator can actually sue them if he wanted. (not that most will, i only know one that did).

Someone posted the thread for the girl in the red slave colar as well.
Why do you think the ceo of kg at that time came to the thread and instantly apologized to the fan translator the moment they realized he was still active and had seen that kg was using his translation to promote their localization?

Im pretty sure i really dont need to explain the why to be honest, since someone already did it for me.

People are free to support KG ( which is hilarious since they are doing so in a piracy forum) but please dont pretend KG doesnt use underhanded tactics behind curtains.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes