4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

MagusRogue

Apr 18, 2022
Quick question. I seem to remember a dwarven bomb that can be used to instakill your own party to help with farming for h-scenes. I had to reinstall my file, does anyone know where it is?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
There's also the small goats in the mountain shrine that can jump you with bestality...not sure if they go all the way as i always killed them to qucik.
I meant in terms of actual scenes. Otherwise I think those guys count, but I can't remember if there are any other enemies that do that.

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
When I used F6 the image quality is drop. Is someone face the same problem, I just changed to windows 11 and I think I found this problem for many game by now.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
When I used F6 the image quality is drop. Is someone face the same problem, I just changed to windows 11 and I think I found this problem for many game by now.
If you play a lot of RGPM or similar games and the in game up-scaling sucks you might want to look into a program like Lossless Scaling (paid & Steam) or Magpie (free but I never used)

Into the Nightmare.png

Into the Nightmare Lossless Scaling.png

idkwho

Oct 14, 2019
What i need to do in mines and where is the Black alley for assjob scene and kokia scenę after orgy

lwki1337

Aug 8, 2018
Are girls supposed to stand up instantly just after being tripped by enemy? I'm starting to think if there are any followups after enemy h attacks like dickgirls and wurms in school. Tried unquipping all of the gear in case it had sex resist, but armor gives 100% and you can't unequip it, tried it on 100 lewdness too. Playing on easiest difficulty.

Also, is there a way to revisit enemies from earlier maps without instakilling them?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Are girls supposed to stand up instantly just after being tripped by enemy? I'm starting to think if there are any followups after enemy h attacks like dickgirls and wurms in school. Tried unquipping all of the gear in case it had sex resist, but armor gives 100% and you can't unequip it, tried it on 100 lewdness too. Playing on easiest difficulty.

Also, is there a way to revisit enemies from earlier maps without instakilling them?
Enemies on the first few areas just don't really have a high chance of getting those attacks off. You could try getting the girl's armor broken and also using that item that gives everyone the horny status. I don't remember if there's any equipment that makes it harder to escape pins (I know there's one that makes it harder to avoid traps, so matbe). I'm really not sure on the mechanics of it. It might be that agility is a factor, so using that equipment that reduces agility could help too, if that's the case.

For the second question, you need to go to your key items and choose the music box thing to turn it off. That's what's instakilling the enemies.

Reactions: lwki1337

MagusRogue

Apr 18, 2022
Quick question. I seem to remember a dwarven bomb that can be used to instakill your own party to help with farming for h-scenes. I had to reinstall my file, does anyone know where it is?
anyone got an answer for this? I kinda need a "give up" item because even in nightmare mode i can't be killed by a lot of enemies so its hard to get the "die to xyz monster" h-scenes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
anyone got an answer for this? I kinda need a "give up" item because even in nightmare mode i can't be killed by a lot of enemies so its hard to get the "die to xyz monster" h-scenes
The deadly spray can help, though it takes a percentage of your current health away, so you'll still need the enemies to do some work. But there's no need to die to specific monsters, since from what I remember the only scenes tied to specific ones are things where you get the scene unlocked even if you win. Otherwise, just getting defeated is enough.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes