4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ThePurpleDragon

Jan 18, 2022
I need some help,

i'm currently in the dreamworld at the dock warehouse and found two of the three switches but either i am blind or don't remember soemthing crutial in the dialogue but i can't find the third switch.

i found the top right switch, the bottom switch ( in the big cooler area with the meat, but then i would have thought the third switch would be on the top left but i can't see it / find it.

can someone please tell me how to find it?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
the full save not unlock the full galley, i not sure but the maybe "PublicData" is the one we next to unblock the galley, can anyone upload it???

drache

Aug 23, 2016
I have played through the entire game and i think i have beaten the final boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i am still missing some scenes, could somebody who has the scenes unlocked or seen give me some infos how to trigger them?

I need Town Scene 12 "Magical Girl in the Park" and Scene 68 "Indecent Adaption" and the corresponding feeding scenes, i have all four monsters in the breeding pen but even after feeding them the scene does not unlock in the gallery, also im still missing one shower scene Video 21 "Succubus Yatsuha" Many thanks in advance to anyone who could help me.

Jun 1, 2022
Hey could anyone one help me with the mountains please? I have 6/7 of the talismans. Can't seem to find number 5 i've looked everywhere is it hidden somewhere? Pretty sure there was a dialogue about a hidden one when you enter but I wasn't paying that much attention.
I'm at the same place. I think it may have to do with that "window with a door over it" near the graveyard, which I can't get to respond. Please let me know if you find #5. thanks!

May 2, 2018
Playing through the game on Steam and... I feel like I'm missing the sex scenes. Nothing has happened in two hours and I imagined something would have come up by now. Is it just a really slow burn?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'm at the same place. I think it may have to do with that "window with a door over it" near the graveyard, which I can't get to respond. Please let me know if you find #5. thanks!
That window has nothing to do with it, it's just there because that's how the student runs away. Note 5 is in the backyard. You can get there by going southeast from the doll room.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
I have played through the entire game and i think i have beaten the final boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i am still missing some scenes, could somebody who has the scenes unlocked or seen give me some infos how to trigger them?

I need Town Scene 12 "Magical Girl in the Park" and Scene 68 "Indecent Adaption" and the corresponding feeding scenes, i have all four monsters in the breeding pen but even after feeding them the scene does not unlock in the gallery, also im still missing one shower scene Video 21 "Succubus Yatsuha" Many thanks in advance to anyone who could help me.
It has been a long time since I played so take this with a grain of salt.
The magical girl in the park is a scene you get after sleeping at the base once you get Manami's stone and some scenes related to it. I think that you also need to visit the park.
The Succubus Yatsuha is a scene you get after you do the side mission that someone in the lab gives you talk to everyone in the base until you get the quest.

Reactions: drache
Jun 1, 2022
That window has nothing to do with it, it's just there because that's how the student runs away. Note 5 is in the backyard. You can get there by going southeast from the doll room.
Thanks! And I feel like a complete dumbass - how I never went there on my own is beyond my understanding.

idkwho

Oct 14, 2019
How do i trigger cinema events i talked with all npcs in town. And which dream world have well and counting the game one

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How do i trigger cinema events i talked with all npcs in town. And which dream world have well and counting the game one
You check the ticket counter of the cinema. If that doesn't work, you need to advance the story.

idkwho

Oct 14, 2019
You check the ticket counter of the cinema. If that doesn't work, you need to advance the story.
Checked it still no intersting movie im already at dream world in outskirt and need to close some smaller ones

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
Playing through the game on Steam and... I feel like I'm missing the sex scenes. Nothing has happened in two hours and I imagined something would have come up by now. Is it just a really slow burn?
usually steam versions are censored and you have to download/install a lewd adult patch for the h content

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
First tentacle enemies should lewd them until they go crazy. So easy way to check if you are playing lewd version.

Edit: I would recommend starting over once you get the proper version. The balance to start is just perfect, you just wont get the same experience if you miss it omho! Its likely the best start to a lewd game there is.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Welp, I guess now we know the "piss your pants when afraid" stereotype comes from: nature-gifted defense mechanism against ghosts. We are skunks, ladies and gentlemen.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Welp, I guess now we know the "piss your pants when afraid" stereotype comes from: nature-gifted defense mechanism against ghosts. We are skunks, ladies and gentlemen.
Actually, that's just because girl's pee is 'holy water'. That's the joke.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
I need some help,

i'm currently in the dreamworld at the dock warehouse and found two of the three switches but either i am blind or don't remember soemthing crutial in the dialogue but i can't find the third switch.

i found the top right switch, the bottom switch ( in the big cooler area with the meat, but then i would have thought the third switch would be on the top left but i can't see it / find it.

can someone please tell me how to find it?
I have the exact same problem, I really hope someone helps us!

Edit: I found it!
In the top left room there's a box full of green apples (?), interact with it and a secret door will open.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes