4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
First tentacle enemies should lewd them until they go crazy. So easy way to check if you are playing lewd version.

Edit: I would recommend starting over once you get the proper version. The balance to start is just perfect, you just wont get the same experience if you miss it omho! Its likely the best start to a lewd game there is.
Censores version has earth and moon wallpaper on title screen instead of Yatsuha's lewd picture.

hime84m

May 25, 2022
I cant get the last few of my scenes. how do I get rid of the jelly fish (slimes) so I can have the 4th picture show thingy ?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I cant get the last few of my scenes. how do I get rid of the jelly fish (slimes) so I can have the 4th picture show thingy ?
Complete the dungeon inside the cave at the beach. If there's no dungeon there yet, you need to talk to one of the girls on the beach.

hime84m

May 25, 2022
Complete the dungeon inside the cave at the beach. If there's no dungeon there yet, you need to talk to one of the girls on the beach.
I already went in there a long time ago though. is there something specific I need to do in there for it to count as done , that I might have missed ?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I already went in there a long time ago though. is there something specific I need to do in there for it to count as done , that I might have missed ?
Maybe you need to sleep in your bed after doing the third one for it to become available.

hime84m

May 25, 2022
passive investigation 2 and 3 are also not avilable for me. not sure if that has something specific it needs too. maybe I missed one of the levels before and didnt notice.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
passive investigation 2 and 3 are also not avilable for me. not sure if that has something specific it needs too. maybe I missed one of the levels before and didnt notice.
The world you visit in passive investigation 2 is the slaves world, the one locked behind the investigation of the fight club. Also tell me what other things you are missing, including shower stuff and special scenes, just so I have a better idea of what might be the problem.

hime84m

May 25, 2022
The world you visit in passive investigation 2 is the slaves world, the one locked behind the investigation of the fight club. Also tell me what other things you are missing, including shower stuff and special scenes, just so I have a better idea of what might be the problem.
I'm only missing video 17 and 28 from the shower.
other than the 3 scenes I mentioned I have everything including traps and other stuff that happen on the map from the 2nd floor of the recolection room. I also have the 3rd floor with the poses.

hime84m

May 25, 2022
where is the slave world you are talking about ? the one behind the fight club is called warehouse for me.

hime84m

May 25, 2022
so I have no idea why , considering I fought nothing at all , but I got the 2nd and 3rd passive investigation as well as the 28th shower vid. only things left is photography 4 and video 17. jelly fish still didnt go away after this happened though.

hime84m

May 25, 2022
ok , so I talked to the photo girls and scene 4 happened even though the jelly fish were still around. thats kinda againts instructions , and I still have no idea why it happened , but now I have everything except shower video 17.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes