4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

MagusRogue

Apr 18, 2022
question, i have all the "fail combat for sex scenes" except for yatsuha. ive failed like 30 fights and i strill havent gotten it. it this something that comes later? i am at the mountain

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
question, i have all the "fail combat for sex scenes" except for yatsuha. ive failed like 30 fights and i strill havent gotten it. it this something that comes later? i am at the mountain
Yatsuha doesn't have one. You can see that by looking at the hints for defeat scenes at the gallery.

MagusRogue

Apr 18, 2022
Yatsuha doesn't have one. You can see that by looking at the hints for defeat scenes at the gallery.
Are you sure? Defeat 4 states:

"Defeat 4:Yatsuha Semen Siphon. Try being defeated for a chance for this scene to occur"

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Are you sure? Defeat 4 states:

"Defeat 4:Yatsuha Semen Siphon. Try being defeated for a chance for this scene to occur"
This is actually the one you get for either winning or losing the battle against the boss of the school dream world. Are you using the old translation? Because I think I remember that the hint stated really clearly that it was a "specific nightmare" in my playthrough of this version.

Edit: And looking back through the files of the original translation, that mistake is indeed there. The translator probably copied and pasted the description for the first defeat scene over to the next ones while changing the names, without realizing that Yatsuha did not actually have a normal defeat scene of that sort.

MagusRogue

Apr 18, 2022
This is actually the one you get for either winning or losing the battle against the boss of the school dream world. Are you using the old translation? Because I think I remember that the hint stated really clearly that it was a "specific nightmare" in my playthrough of this version.

Edit: And looking back through the files of the original translation, that mistake is indeed there. The translator probably copied and pasted the description for the first defeat scene over to the next ones while changing the names, without realizing that Yatsuha did not actually have a normal defeat scene of that sort.
playing the gog version so i assume its an older version?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
playing the gog version so i assume its an older version?
Apparently so. You can download the version from here and move your saves over to the new game's folder. This includes the PublicData save, since that is what records your gallery progress and stuff.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Is the bestiality tag only for tentacles or is there more? I dont consider tentacles to be best i think they are their own thing.
There is one bestiality scene with a... dog, I believe.
IIRC, the dog was a robot or something, so more like an automaton I guess? That is the only bestiality CG, tho can't remember if it was Shigure or Yatsuha.

But yes there are at least 3 enemies (mountain goat as the other dude mentioned, wolves, and some other weird masked creature) that can H the girls in battle. You're standard BF mechanic with restrain and creampie.

Reactions: MidnightVT

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Also I remember in the fan translation, the H status of the girls was buggy AF. It barely ever updated their sex stats, and whenever it did, the wrong columns were filled out.

Obviously not a big deal, but I wonder if it's fixed in the official release?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Also I remember in the fan translation, the H status of the girls was buggy AF. It barely ever updated their sex stats, and whenever it did, the wrong columns were filled out.

Obviously not a big deal, but I wonder if it's fixed in the official release?
I wasn't examining them in detail all the time, but it seemed fine from what I saw.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Apparently so. You can download the version from here and move your saves over to the new game's folder. This includes the PublicData save, since that is what records your gallery progress and stuff.
so you can upload you save??? the other save in this topic is just save, not publicdata

Reactions: f9account

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
so you can upload you save??? the other save in this topic is just save, not publicdata
I no longer have my saves from playing the old version, and I haven't completed the game again with this version yet. I might do that afterwards.

Edit: I mean my original playthrough saves. The ones I have are from the second playthrough where I didn't get a bunch of stuff.

Reactions: HHLONG

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Shouldn't it be tagged ntr? Very first scene is netorare
Not really. Even at the very end, the main girls are all still happy together with their partners, even if they're also having a ton of sex otherwise. It is definitely corruption though.

GayOrgy666

Sep 30, 2021
Not really. Even at the very end, the main girls are all still happy together with their partners, even if they're also having a ton of sex otherwise. It is definitely corruption though.
That is how things are in other games that tagged ntr

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That is how things are in other games that tagged ntr
Let's not have the netorare discussion again, please. Just accept that the "feelings of betrayal" aspect that's crucial to ntr isn't here. People have different opinions about what ntr is, because it's a fetish that's basically two fetishes in a trenchcoat, so some could still consider this ntr, but most people won't.
I'm stuck here xd, any idea what I have to do? View attachment 2228033
Explore the rest of the area and get seven sealed body parts via events.

maxmeyer1997

Feb 1, 2020
Let's not have the netorare discussion again, please. Just accept that the "feelings of betrayal" aspect that's crucial to ntr isn't here. People have different opinions about what ntr is, because it's a fetish that's basically two fetishes in a trenchcoat, so some could still consider this ntr, but most people won't.

Explore the rest of the area and get seven sealed body parts via events.
I found 6 but I can't find 7, is it inside the temple or in the whole area?

maxmeyer1997

Feb 1, 2020
Search other area first to seal the boss body parts, i think it's already stated after entering this area that you must search the other area frst. (is this the part after the mc got the remaining party member?)
I'm not sure, the last ones that joined were the priestess and the companion with blue hair, I'm looking for a way to deactivate the barrier but I have 1 left

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes