4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Wow this looks great, thanks for the translation!

However, do you plan to translate their latest released game Incubus trap island? (RJ290576)
I haven't tried the MTL yet but do you think it's good enough to play?

Feb 20, 2020
Wow this looks great, thanks for the translation!

However, do you plan to translate their latest released game Incubus trap island? (RJ290576)
I haven't tried the MTL yet but do you think it's good enough to play?
barraged1 is working on that project. But he still hasn't release it yet

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
Did F95zone added new tag?
what is the difference between the green and blue completed ones?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I beat the celestial world one but then the town map went to japanese when before it was English is that an error or was it supposed to do that

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I feel like that I missed something (or these things are horrible misplaces in order encountered), since I am now in the "Base World" but still lacking mosnter 143 and 144, as well as the bath even "Shigure's Singing Power", so did I miss them, and if so where how do I find them, or are they all just horrible misplaced and I just haven't got to them yet?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I've found the Card of Hearts, Spades and Diamonds, but I cant find the Card of Clubs. Does anyone remember where it is ?

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
I feel like that I missed something (or these things are horrible misplaces in order encountered), since I am now in the "Base World" but still lacking mosnter 143 and 144, as well as the bath even "Shigure's Singing Power", so did I miss them, and if so where how do I find them, or are they all just horrible misplaced and I just haven't got to them yet?
Sadly some of the events are potentially missable, so its possible that you're locked out of those missed events till you go over a fresh run.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I managed to get all the scenes except the Celestial defeat scene and the Succubus shower scene. Any info on these?
Succubus shower scene, if I remember right is after doing all the filming event (leftside building in the Pier)
Can't quite find a "Celestial defeat scene" in the recollection room though, so not sure on that, since each dream world don't tend to have separate generic defeat scenes for the most parts, but well probably something to do with the celestial world ;)

Sep 20, 2019
Succubus shower scene, if I remember right is after doing all the filming event (leftside building in the Pier)
Can't quite find a "Celestial defeat scene" in the recollection room though, so not sure on that, since each dream world don't tend to have separate generic defeat scenes for the most parts, but well probably something to do with the celestial world ;)
I found the Celestial defeat scene. There's an enemy on that map that I overlooked. The succubus scene isn't triggering after finishing the film quest line. I guess I missed it? There's a sparkle on a laptop in the building but nothing is triggering in the shower.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes