4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I remember having a similar problem. I just advanced the plot to the next chapter and suddenly I was able to advance that quest-chain again.

Reactions: Tyoponman

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Isn't this the one that only opens in post-game? I suppose you could still go into the counter base and get the initial scenes there, if you didn't do it yet.

RedR

Jun 2, 2018
Oh, i find it thx

And now then i put all 4 cards nothing happens, girl block the way to book :)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Oh, i find it thx

And now then i put all 4 cards nothing happens, girl block the way to book :)
Advance the story and she'll go away. Don't worry, the reward is worth the wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedR

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
do you guys know how to beat the crawling amalgation ? cuz it's regen quite alot of heath and i can't out heal him

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Is there any item that induces defeat? Like a self destruct button/item?
Unfortunately not. The closest thing is an item that take a percentage of your health, but if you're high level enough that still won't help because enemies won't do any damages at all.

Good thing there are only three scenes you need to be beaten to get, even if which one you get is RNG based, so you may need to let yourself be defeated by mooks a dozen time or more to get them all.

Reactions: shadowburn

crossbreaker486

Jul 5, 2019
1671796688626.png

Anyone know how to extract Guardian Stone from Genbu? Yatsuha told about let other do this thing but I don't know Who should do it.
PS. I can't extract Guardian Stone from Yukari too. Because I pressed Ctrl button all the time in her Dream world

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
What's the level required for The counter base as am level 50i feel like i don't do alot of damage and worst enemies seem to have a oneshot attack ( magic reflect can't protect from)

also do you guys know what world is Scene 31 slime excretion ?

Last edited:

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
You... Get pregnant? There's even places where you can get pregnant without it needing to be in battle.
Obviously. I was asking how. But it's fine now, I only got lost and didn't notice the violet door goes a floor deeper.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes