4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

MrTofu

Apr 10, 2019
Hi guys. Any idea where to get scene 31? It says I should drink from somewhere. Will be grateful for help.

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
finished the game but missing Shigure's magical girl(town 12). Anybody have any ideas? I've unlocked every other scenes

jopemania

Jun 28, 2021
Hey could anyone one help me with the mountains please? I have 6/7 of the talismans. Can't seem to find number 5 i've looked everywhere is it hidden somewhere? Pretty sure there was a dialogue about a hidden one when you enter but I wasn't paying that much attention.
where is the talisman 7?

Potechi

May 14, 2019
I've had this doubt since I first played the fan translation, but were the skill names changed? like in other tsukinomizu games fire spells are called "Ade/Arde" or ice spells are "Ribe" also one of Speed Queen's skill should be "Axelerated Wonderland" or something like that or were they different in the japanese version too?

MagusRogue

Apr 18, 2022
So im not sure if anyone answered this but where are the hidden spirits that are unlocked after putting the four cards in the basement of the museum and getting the spirit from there?

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Doesn't seem like I can use the training gloves or panties I found.

Is this a translation issue somewhere that messed something up?

Edit: Had to pass a certain point in the game to use the equipment.

Last edited:

reegus

Sep 24, 2018
I remember playing this before the big translation, but my memory is shit. I know theres a secret in the painting world that has to do with the basement, but I cant remember what it is. How do I access it?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ok, how are you supposed to kill the White Snake God (boss of the school dungeon)
It looks like this thing can just one-hit each of my characters, one-by-one with it's Huge Tentacle Climax attack.

Is there a gimmick to this fight that i've forgotten about in the months since I last played?

Potechi

May 14, 2019
Ok, how are you supposed to kill the White Snake God (boss of the school dungeon)
It looks like this thing can just one-hit each of my characters, one-by-one with it's Huge Tentacle Climax attack.

Is there a gimmick to this fight that i've forgotten about in the months since I last played?
No way around it so you just have to deal with it by buying a lot of revives

Here is a wiki for the game and all other tsukinomizu games, I was able to use it fine just with google tl, just be careful with spoilers in case you didn't finish the game last time you played

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone know what the "umbrella" status effect does ? It's caused by bacteria enemies in the hospital dream world

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes