• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Mar 29, 2020
Is it a little odd to anyone else how forced the lesbian relationships feel between each pair of MCs feel, or is it just me btw? Great game besides that.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Sooooooooooo...
Anyone wanna update this to 1.05?! This is Kagura's version: Kagura's patch won't work on it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game is fun, but to this day I find it odd they do all those interspecies stuff, but still get bothered for entering the men bath.

Potechi

May 14, 2019
*facepalm* My bad then!
That means this is the version they got from Steam... The patch will not work if this was Kagura's version.
someone linked the kg version a few pages back when it first came out, I played that version and was uncensored like it should be then when a patch came out I used it on that same version and I was able to apply it fine, it just asked me where the game was installed, but I just chose the game folder iirc and was able to patch it.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
someone linked the kg version a few pages back when it first came out, I played that version and was uncensored like it should be then when a patch came out I used it on that same version and I was able to apply it fine, it just asked me where the game was installed, but I just chose the game folder iirc and was able to patch it.
But... but... that's impossible... I know for a fact that the patches on Kagura Games's website do not work with the Kagura Store version... only on Steam/GOG versions. A Dev himself told me this, that's how I know!
If I have been lied to... by a Dev to boot, I'd feel like a fool!

Reactions: Potechi

Potechi

May 14, 2019
But... but... that's impossible... I know for a fact that the patches on Kagura Games's website do not work with the Kagura Store version... only on Steam/GOG versions. A Dev himself told me this, that's how I know!
If I have been lied to... by a Dev to boot, I'd feel like a fool!
no idea, it worked for me.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Potechi

May 14, 2019
She says she needs to find a timing to enter the room, how do I progress?
I think you need to do the first changing room event, the one where you have to find the 3 boys in the city and then go to the changing room, one of them is in the convenience store, the other one in and alley to the left of the catfight building iirc and the last one in front of the building where the game dreamworld is.

Veemo!

Jun 25, 2022
I
I think you need to do the first changing room event, the one where you have to find the 3 boys in the city and then go to the changing room, one of them is in the convenience store, the other one in and alley to the left of the catfight building iirc and the last one in front of the building where the game dreamworld is.
I followed your steps but she still said the same thing. Do I repeat the process?
Edit: Thanks, it works now

Last edited:

Veemo!

Jun 25, 2022
Where do I find the Wind Ring? The wiki said it costs 9999NJ to buy it, but I don't know which place

Potechi

May 14, 2019
Where do I find the Wind Ring? The wiki said it costs 9999NJ to buy it, but I don't know which place
in the dreamworld you go if you sleep on yatsuha's bed, in the first map you to the top middle magic circle and in the second to the left one, you can buy it from the guy in the bottom left.

Veemo!

Jun 25, 2022
in the dreamworld you go if you sleep on yatsuha's bed, in the first map you to the top middle magic circle and in the second to the left one, you can buy it from the guy in the bottom left.
I forgot the entrance to that dreamworld

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes