espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
if you use an old save from the prior version and had opened what i assume is the fancy chest to get a wooden dildo, you cant get the fishing rod. it seems unless im looking at the wrong chest

• Love
Reactions: d.Chaos

canreis1456

Jun 25, 2020
Let me guess, you used an old save file and the fancy chest with the rod is open now?^^
No actually I continued to game and don't remember the name but fisher girl sucked me then my rod fell to the sea as story flow. And in order to finish the eat dinner quest with the girl in barn I have to continue fishing but story says me you need to find the rod first. However, I couldn't succeed that

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
No actually I continued to game and don't remember the name but fisher girl sucked me then my rod fell to the sea as story flow. And in order to finish the eat dinner quest with the girl in barn I have to continue fishing but story says me you need to find the rod first. However, I couldn't succeed that
I believe that's the end of the quest until next the episode is released.

Reactions: canreis1456

DicPicStudio

Nov 20, 2020
We decided to keep WASD/arrows control, as otherwise the traps and QTEs were not working as we designed them.
Also, we don't recommend using save files from the previous versions, as the game is in active development and we can change some algorithms (and the old save will break the game) - instead, we recommend using the save file inside the exe version.
No banging cubs, come on. But maybe we'll have the next part someday where you can play for one of your daughters (yes, the grown-up one).
Yes, episode three ends on losing the rod. But you'll recover it and have dinner in episode four.
Some news:
is on sale just for one dollar
Also, we've prepared a new bonus episode
The next public release comes out in February
PS: we updated the picture a bit.
Itch.png

Last edited:

pepparkaka

Sep 27, 2020
i defeated the crown thief and fucked her but i can't leave the jounce without the crown, is this a bug or am i missing something?

sogorthefox

Jun 23, 2017
Having the same issue, defeated the crown thief but I can't return to the village or go back to the cellar, getting the message about knowing if she was down there (as if I were still chasing her), but she is not located anywhere on the map.

Lenesiah

Aug 2, 2017
Same crown bug here, a shame really, I was enjoying playing it so far ! Anyway, in watch for now, hope for the best !

DicPicStudio

Nov 20, 2020
We are working on it, will be fixed with the next release.
For now: after defeating the girl return to the village without visiting the cellar, it will work fine.

frzkr98

Jul 7, 2020
Sometimes I find the issue but you can easily avoid that, after that you completed the quest you do not go back, thats easy.
I tried to get the blowjob scene with Lina, but I did not get the scene. And yeah I losted the rod. Maybe in the next release we will get that :sneaky: Good art what can I say. Good furry art and there is no gay. The fun is ours :p

Reactions: DicPicStudio
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes