DicPicStudio

Nov 20, 2020
Just in case some of you missed it...

It seems to be our first anniversary!
One year ago we launched the Patreon page, and I even remember when our first 1 dollar Patron subscribed (are you still here?). Can you believe it's a year already? Cuz we can't. for a little bonus (it's free).

PS: you can find more info about the coming updates (free as well).

Ronin250

Jan 28, 2018
I the game should be called "Honey To Do" because that is what it feels like. At least you have a quest log. I usually like most RPGM games but this just feels like death by a thousand paper cuts. Concept gets an A.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
no mouse control (iam out)
it might not have mouse but it does support controller (unless you wanted to play one-handed ;) ) also can someone tell me how i can contact judy the MC has done it when ever it was required but now it wants me to do it and i can't find the radio in my inventory is and tried almost e3very botton on my keybroad nothing seems to happen.

DicPicStudio

Nov 20, 2020
Okay, sorry for not mentioning in the quest log "Discuss home" is the end of the episode. The idea was the player touches the stars in the house to call her (in the next episode), and for now, it says "not available yet". Never mind.

Change the name (if using a save file) will be added in the home as well, once the mentioned above quest will be finished - not for ep.6, as it already takes a lot of work.

And yes, the gallery will be added to your home too. Also, High res Gallery (archive) is available on Patreon.

"Episode" in the name means the last episode added, so the game has all episodes from the first till the written one - except Christmas Special, it's a separate exe file.

PS: We're not underrated, we're just warming up ;)

Reactions: frzkr98

DicPicStudio

Nov 20, 2020
Scene teaser! Kitty's Gift

sss.png

The full scene is .

Finally, the second scene of episode six is finished!
Find out what Lilu is going to gift you (ok, we all know what) in episode six.
Now it's time to deal with the date and the episode is good to go.

This is the first scene that was made together with the and we think everyone did just well.

PS: The animation draft comes soon! It gonna kick some ass.

Reactions: frzkr98

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Usually not a fan of rpgm or furry but I thought the artwork looked rather cute and tried it out. Turns out I made the right choice.

So far good progression and the script is well written. Excellent character design too. It felt a little grindy at one point during the fishing but it really wasn't that bad since the kitty scene popped up and broke the repetition. Just wish there was a bit more to do but the game's still in development and I like the direction so far.

Also quite nice seeing active devs coming here discussing plans and showing they're alive and motivated. A lot of games don't have this luxury but it means a lot.

One thing I'd love to see is more side content/exploration. For some reason my mind keeps wandering to pokemon and wishing there was some kind of fighting or battles outside to be a time sink and help you level up, gain skills, find items, secret areas etc. Stuff that isn't required for the main quest but makes the world feel bigger.

The other thing I'd like to see is repeat scenes should have slightly adjusted dialogue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd think this should be a pretty easy tweak.

Keep up the good work (y)

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes