EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Wallpaper 2.png

Overview:
Intwo is a romance, lovely dovey game (So no ntr), most of the romance option will be focusing on girls and lesbian (for now), but don't worry there will be men for you to seduce and fall in love with. Even though this is an adult game I still want my first child to be something more than just an adult game, that why I will focus a lot on the story and gameplay side. The game is still young and build on my favorite stuff that why you may not saw something you like, but don't give up on me just yet, you can help me by give me some advice and feedback about what you want and I will make it come true so thank you and Welcome to Intwo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: Intwo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.0.2
Language: English, Vietnamese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Devlog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - -
- -
Android
(v4.0.2F): - - -
Hotfix: -
-
*This version/port was not released by the developer download at your own risk.

scene6897.jpg scene6631.jpg scene3511.png pics1320.png scene2895.jpg scene3423.jpg scene3972.jpg pics1021.png pics1037.png pics602.png Screenshot (65).png Screenshot (66).png scene255.png scene698.png HS2_2022-11-03-19-34-33-738.png HS2_2022-12-08-20-23-07-073.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
View attachment 2101749

Overview:
Intwo is a story about Vanesa and Vareti on their way to discover the truths in their past in order to change their dark future. Vanesa is a second-year college student and study in the school X. She moves to school Y after her old school getting burn. The reason behind the fire are still left unknown. Vareti is… and he is Vanesa in the future but in different dimension. Angry after all his poor choice in life, he makes a promise to make his revenge to the world and burn it to the ground. His revenge travel starts after he wake up in Vanesa’s head

Vietnamese Translation:
Cốt truyện của Intwo nói về hành trình của Vanesa và Vareti trên đường tìm ra những sự thật trong quá khứ và thay đổi tương lai đen tối mà họ phải chịu đựng. Vanesa là một cô gái thuộc năm 2 đại học X, cô chuyển đến trường đại học Y sau khi ngôi trường cũ của cô bị thiêu rụi trong một đám cháy. Nguyên nhân đám cháy đến nay vẫn chưa được làm rõ. Vareti là… và là Vanesa ở tương lai của một thực tại khác. Giận dữ sau một loạt những quyết định sai lầm của bản thân Vareti đã thề sẽ trả thù thế giới này theo cách mà ông cho là tàn độc nhất và hành trình trả thù của ông bắt đầu khi ông tỉnh dậy trong quá khứ của Vanesa​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-15
Release Date: 2022-10-15
Developer: Intwo
Censored: No
Version: V1.0
Language: English, Vietnamese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux
: - -

View attachment 2101789 View attachment 2101790 View attachment 2101791 View attachment 2101792 View attachment 2101798 View attachment 2101800
Is this game completed or ongoing? and is it VN (Visual Novel)?

Last edited:

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
I get it's not originally in English, but I'd need a better translation for the overview to actually understand what to expect.
I'm sorry, I really want to but I just don't know what to write like I can speak and all but I just don't know how to describe it, I'm not native so to think what to say and what to write is really hard to me

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Intwo Congratualions on your game :).
I have a question about femdom.
How hard are you planning the femdom scenes and will there be lot of content? :p
Like foot dom and other stuff?;)

Reactions: Intwo

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Intwo Congratualions on your game :).
I have a question about femdom.
How hard are you planning the femdom scenes and will there be lot of content? :p
Like foot dom and other stuff?;)
As hard as I can, It will appear more in the future when the character is growing (I want to start with shy and keep going up as we play), it will get better I promise

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes