2.50 star(s) 21 Votes
Sep 16, 2024
So is this like a good game? Or just a clusterfuck of premade assets?
The scenes are pretty neat, I suggest you extract them or find someone who uploaded them extracted. If you play the game expect one of the buggiest games you've ever played, especially in map 3.

If you decide to try it there's a save room near the spawn. Go in the opposite direction of the giant worm thing on the roof until you reach the first 4 way corner. Then (right/left) one side should have a giant yellow light on the roof. Near that light off the path there's a save room. If your screen starts to pulse red you're starving and need to feed from one of the lewd things on the wall. (It can bug and freeze preventing you from feeding and forcing a reload. Save whenever you make any real progress)

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
when i go up and interact with the people in the wall, nothing happens, she stands in a single spot, i can move but she just spins around. Not sure if related, but when i press escape, only black lines appear. When black lines are clicked, they still display what they should e.g. controls, volume etc. Can anyone help?
Do you use Wine on Linux by chance? The issues you're having with menu (black lines) lacking text can be solved by installing Windows fonts (e.g. via winetricks corefonts), as for the game freezing while interacting with people or mobs, thats some common Unity issue with playing videos I havent figured out yet myself. I think its because Unity uses proprietary texture drivers like S3TC when making in-game animated "videos" that Linux distros started including only recently and not in all variants (wikipedia says that there are 9? 10? different S3TC variants), and I suspect Unity uses one such variant that causes troubles.

Reactions: Goldfsih

TittySprinkl

May 25, 2024
this game is so busted. the feeding scenes are stuck with no options to do anything. just constantly replaying the animation

Last edited:

Goldfsih

Mar 19, 2023
Do you use Wine on Linux by chance? The issues you're having with menu (black lines) lacking text can be solved by installing Windows fonts (e.g. via winetricks corefonts), as for the game freezing while interacting with people or mobs, thats some common Unity issue with playing videos I havent figured out yet myself. I think its because Unity uses proprietary texture drivers like S3TC when making in-game animated "videos" that Linux distros started including only recently and not in all variants (wikipedia says that there are 9? 10? different S3TC variants), and I suspect Unity uses one such variant that causes troubles.
Yeah I am using crossover. Thanks for the information to download the windows fonts appreciate it!

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
how to open the doors?
Get screwed by the spider or be submissive to the dogs till you get to 100 Strength, should allow you to anal the doors to open them (provided you have the key / strength level).

the more you progress and get door progression from other major creatures you get access to other doors... or you can sneak into different zones (zone 3 i think has a crack under the ramps leads to the desert area, and theres a break into the wall above by the insect / spider door that leads to the vampire region (you need to go up and crawl through a wall).

honestly getting the stuff is kinda rough, pretty sure there is a save out there with all the powers and doors accessible.

DurtyHarry2029

Mar 2, 2021
Has someone made a walkthrough for this? Its been sitting in my bookmarked for awhile wanna give it a run but need some help. Anyone? I have dug through many pages and seen MANY people ask for one but I can't seem to find where someone made one.

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes