2.50 star(s) 21 Votes
Jul 17, 2018
This game would be more fun if I could save where I leave off, or whenever I want instead of having to find a place to sleep. Also, the game should have some kind of defeat sex scene instead of dying and returning to the main menu. Although some of the death animations are creative.

stoner654

Jun 20, 2020

• 2 videos added to feeding event in Vampires Lair. Must have max reputation by doing a task for both elder vampires.

• 2 videos added to feeding event in Vampires Lair. Must have max reputation by doing a task for both elder vampires.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Inure-0.716
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
This version is not responsive for 4K screen 21:9 format in 3440x1440, even with Windows screen optimization and some tricks : can't see back button, or exit button, etc

Reactions: rKnight

InKoGniTo)

Apr 3, 2020
And it’s terrible, I’m terrified of this game, because without guides I didn’t understand anything in 12 hours, I didn’t sleep and I was burning wildly because I couldn’t figure out how to play it, but I fucking loved it.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
How exactly are you meant to beat the game without symbiote? It's honestly impossible to beat the horned demon without the gas.

Last edited:

whoswaldo

Aug 9, 2018
If someone else is looking for gallery, all scenes can be extracted by any unity asset extractor. I used assetstudio for the view.

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
if anyone wants to know where the bed is, it's here 1727151004614.png
the small hole in the trench on the bottom right is the save point, and look for this specific ceiling light, I used the ceiling lights and the ceiling worm thing as landmarks lol.

Last edited:

Goldfsih

Mar 19, 2023
when i go up and interact with the people in the wall, nothing happens, she stands in a single spot, i can move but she just spins around. Not sure if related, but when i press escape, only black lines appear. When black lines are clicked, they still display what they should e.g. controls, volume etc. Can anyone help?

Reactions: GreenPotato
2.50 star(s) 21 Votes