KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
I'm getting a trojan warning from this download. Anyone else gets it?
no
but the game locks up within seconds of trying to do anything with the first girl (i'm assuming you can choose any of the girls first but the one thats the first option is the one i'm referring to)
also very little of it translates

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I've managed to finish this game a while ago. But not only the controls are ass, the game is buggy as hell. And grindy!

Sometimes the game gets stuck in one animation. Sometimes the game just freezes. Sometimes you lose control of your character. Etc.

As much as the content itself is decent, this game needed some patches, but I doubt this is ever gonna happen. This game is more than one year old and the dev is already working on his next game.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
I'd like to thank all the people who hate guro and have no intention to play for their negative comments. I'm sure it's somehow helpful or something. Thanks again, and cheers, I suppose.
Yea I never understood why people on here do that since while I also dislike this type of stuff, I would not say anything unless I actually play it. I really dislike NTR but I would never play or say anything about those games unless I play one that did not indicated having ntr but show up in the game out of nowhere.

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
Aight so someone braver than me - what's the mind control content, and is it worth enduring the Martian Chainsaw Massacre to get to it?

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for sharing! Though I think this may be indeed too bizarre for my taste o_O

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I used a small app named "Resize Enable" but there's also the Sizer app, for resizing windows. Works well. Can't get keyboard controls to work, though.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Oh damn..

This game manage to made its way in here..

WARNING : Heavy Gore content, Amputating, Disintegrating, Regenerating, Disconfigure.

Reactions: flannan
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes