Marphey

May 13, 2019
How do i advance in this game ? Do i have to spam the same training methods ? Which would unlock more stuff ?

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Aight so someone braver than me - what's the mind control content, and is it worth enduring the Martian Chainsaw Massacre to get to it?
The mind content stuff literally consists of brain surgery that converts pain to pleasure. The FIRST thing you do with a girl is cut open her head and modify her brain cells.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
How do i advance in this game ? Do i have to spam the same training methods ? Which would unlock more stuff ?
You have to spam all the training methods until all 3 girl's stats are maxed. Amputating their limbs is optional, but everything else is needed.

If you can't do anything with a girl is because her mind is broken, so send her to the tank and "repair" her mind.

ALWAYS talk to the girls between animations, BTW.

When all their stats are maxed, the ending will unlock. Each girl has a different ending, but you can only do that ending when their stats are maxed AND their limbs are restored. You CAN'T do the ending if their limbs are amputated. So if you did, just restore their limbs.

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
reading the comments its probably a pass but the dude defending it makes me curious... now i have to look for myself fuck you dude

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
reading the comments its probably a pass but the dude defending it makes me curious... now i have to look for myself fuck you dude
I hope "the dude defending it" isn't me.

I like the content here, but that's it. Like I said:

not only the controls are ass, the game is buggy as hell. And grindy!

Sometimes the game gets stuck in one animation. Sometimes the game just freezes. Sometimes you lose control of your character. Etc.

As much as the content itself is decent, this game needed some patches, but I doubt this is ever gonna happen. This game is more than one year old and the dev is already working on his next game.
I like the content because I like guro. But the game itself is ass. Buggy, horrible controls and doesn't even have enough content to justify a playthrough. I managed to beat it and was disappointed that each girl has only one ending.

Last edited:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I wouldn't give this a 1 star like the dude who couldn't even find the save option (and yes, man. You CAN save. And you SHOULD save. All the time!).

But I wouldn't give this anything more than two stars and only because I like the content. The game itself is a disaster that NEEDS a patch but never got one.

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
I hope "the dude defending it" isn't me.

I like the content here, but that's it. Like I said:

I like the content because I like guro. But the game itself is ass. Buggy, horrible controls and doesn't even have enough content to justify a playthrough. I managed to beat it and was disappointed that each girl has only one ending.
Youre the white knight of guro haha idk man the game is kinda shitty with basic animations and you cant fap to dis. Not what im looking for.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

LeviathanXXX

Apr 3, 2022
Anyone know of any other games similar to this? Love the idea of being an Alien abducting Humans for experimentation or sex slavery

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Anyone know of any other games similar to this? Love the idea of being an Alien abducting Humans for experimentation or sex slavery
I have not played this game so it might not be exactly what your looking for but there a game call Alien Breeding Program: First Contact, it look like it could be what you looking for though not sure.

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
I have a version that is almost completely in English. You DO have to wait a few seconds if it is your first time playing, but the translation will come up.

View attachment 3378464

I think I got it on the Kimochi site.
ive played a number of games where you need to wait and believe me I did.
it's like the first word in a sentence will translate, but then the rest of it stays the same but spreads out like putting a space inbetween each character but it doesn't translate.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Training Space Station is a great example of this. You play as a robot that infiltrates ships, abducts members of the crew, then trains them into slaves to sell at the black market. It's a bit of a grind to unlock some of the content, but the animations are pretty good.

Reactions: flannan
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes