3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shiou84

May 1, 2019
Before I spend much more time on this - is it just me or does the save function work? I enter the menu, select save and can't get one to save at all. I've converted it to Mac btw if that makes a diff...
Idk if it's the same problem as the one I had on linux, but it seems that it tries to make the 'save' directory at the root directory '/'. It only gave a message error when trying to change the options. Here's my fix ... View attachment savefix.7z

Hope I was of help.

Beastwithin

Oct 6, 2017
Password for the library 4
the lockers are 83 88 58 do not matter the order
but then i can't figure it out where to get the notepapre 2 then i will have all 4 and i will be able to enter the music room
The notepaper #2 is in one of the lockers. I went through them all for it and the notepaper says its a * sign.

Jun 29, 2018
Password for the library 4
but then i can't figure it out where to get the notepapre 2 then i will have all 4 and i will be able to enter the music room
look in the home ec room fire extingisher in top corner that is note two

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
So I made a quick walk through when I went through the game. Thanks for the info from previous posts

Second Door from the right
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

961 to find notepad
Another bottom right room - under canvas
End of the Top right room - I go from the right side
Last notepad - Get ladder from the staff room at 1st floor
Desk of the last room from the top left room

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Piano - Pompeianus

Pervert Gentleman
Masturbate

Uncle Anaylst
Squeeze butt for extra 1000 damage
Loss immediately if climax

Nun
Kiss for extra 1000 damage
Loss immediately if climax

Getting to level 20 for an OP one shot spell
If you want to cheat, you can use save edit to get a lot of H manga for exp

CG
Loss to top right room in 2nd floor / Climax against Seeding Uncle 3rd floor
Cilmax during battle with Uncle Analyst
(Not sure if there is an unique defeat for the pervert gentleman. Forgot to lose there and too lazy to restart)

NO GALLERY ROOM

Reactions: bigboy6220

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I've added my entire save folder for people who'd like easier access to the smut. There are saves before almost every milestone I could think off, 19 total. Of particular interest may be:
Save 1 - Right before the smut with all the girls in the Gym.
Save 15 - Go up, use the OP drain skills on a couple of solo mobs, and then get a pair of them together, if you want to play with the threesome battle-fuck. You can just use the MP1 skill that lowers Orgasm gauge to keep the rape-train going... for a looooong ass time at that level, and that's without dipping into the consumables.

It's not an... ideal replacement to a gallery, but it should help for anyone that wants a short-cut.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes