3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Game gives error about a PNG from img/characters folder whenever I press start on the menu. Probably missing something there. I tried replacing the entire folder with an original RPGMaker's characters folder yet no luck. Downloaded the game from NOPY link.

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
I've added my entire save folder for people who'd like easier access to the smut. There are saves before almost every milestone I could think off, 19 total. Of particular interest may be:
Save 1 - Right before the smut with all the girls in the Gym.
Save 15 - Go up, use the OP drain skills on a couple of solo mobs, and then get a pair of them together, if you want to play with the threesome battle-fuck. You can just use the MP1 skill that lowers Orgasm gauge to keep the rape-train going... for a looooong ass time at that level, and that's without dipping into the consumables.

It's not an... ideal replacement to a gallery, but it should help for anyone that wants a short-cut.
that's odd somehow the game wont read your saves on mine

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Strange... It should work fine if you include everything. It has the config save and the global save... so there shouldn't be any reason for it not to work...

Figure154

May 10, 2019
Game gives error about a PNG from img/characters folder whenever I press start on the menu. Probably missing something there. I tried replacing the entire folder with an original RPGMaker's characters folder yet no luck. Downloaded the game from NOPY link.
I had the same problem. What worked for me was to open the zip/rar file > www > drag + drop all the files (audio, data. data - Copy, fonts, icon, img, js) into the game's folder that you have extracted.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I had the same problem. What worked for me was to open the zip/rar file > www > drag + drop all the files (audio, data. data - Copy, fonts, icon, img, js) into the game's folder that you have extracted.
I tried that but it didn't work. I also downloaded the dlsite demo version to replace img folder entirely then it worked. But after few screens I've gotten an audio error this time. It said something like audio couldn't found hence I've given up on this game. :D

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Great game. Low key hilarious.
As far as the puzzles go, if you go out of your way to explore and talk to the NPCs, they're pretty self-explanatory. Except for the "Kuroi" locker thing. Have no idea how I was supposed to get that.

Anyways, beware the last boss. There's a fakeout so it's best not to waste too much time on the first guy you think is the boss and on the second dude, make sure to use all of the skills that don't have an icon next to them. My dumb ass just kept using the most powerful one and downing consumables for like 15 minutes and just thought the dude's health bar was gigantic lol (this is referring to the Trinity ED, can't speak for any others that have a boss)

grub2

May 4, 2018
yeah this is busted, i redownloaded it and i got the same could not find img error

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
Game was alright. I enjoyed the little series of 'puzzle' or story going on, it definitely went anime crazy with the whole Space Faring "Seeders", who probably try to do planetary takeover or something. The kuroi puzzle is something you'd get if you have some JP study, otherwise, not one that translates in English at all.

Issues I had though was that it seems like there is no alternative endings for beating the final boss? I'm not sure, but I was only raped once, or had 'sex' once, according to the teacher, and yet in the ending scenario, I'm treated like I was raped and inseminated over and over again and turned into a slut.

The art is amazing, the art of Momoka is sublime, the guys are... weird, but meh, fine, I guess. If the circle does more games, a little more in-depth and definitely with that amazing art.It's soooo good.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
So I made a quick walk through when I went through the game. Thanks for the info from previous posts

Second Door from the right
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the lockers are 83 88 58 do not matter the order
961 to find notepad
Another bottom right room - under canvas
End of the Top right room - I go from the right side
Last notepad - Get ladder from the staff room at 1st floor
Desk of the last room from the top left room

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Piano - Pompeianus

Pervert Gentleman
Masturbate

Uncle Anaylst
Squeeze butt for extra 1000 damage
Loss immediately if climax

Nun
Kiss for extra 1000 damage
Loss immediately if climax

Getting to level 20 for an OP one shot spell
If you want to cheat, you can use save edit to get a lot of H manga for exp

CG
Loss to top right room in 2nd floor / Climax against Seeding Uncle 3rd floor
Cilmax during battle with Uncle Analyst
(Not sure if there is an unique defeat for the pervert gentleman. Forgot to lose there and too lazy to restart)

NO GALLERY ROOM
If you climax with the old man there's a special screen with "GAME OVER".
100% Game completed lately I'm playing the Best H hard Games like with poor solutions, trying to break the 4° wall in Games xD.

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Invasion v1.00 Compressed (Untested)

Win 830 MB/168 MB :

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Can I hide the text window or do I just have to squint really hard to see the mosaic censored pussy and ass?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes