HTML Completed Invasive Species [v1.0.1] [ArmyofRobots]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Updated to latest version (0.9.6)!

P.S: @snad That's really not my thing. Sorry, I guess.

Reactions: MausMaus

W65

May 31, 2018
Man, the name made me think of that old "Flexible Survivor" game.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, thoroughly enjoyed this one. Didn't really expect to since tentacles really aren't a fetish I usually enjoy.

Reactions: johnconnor

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Chrome won't run this game, how do I get it to work?
It will, it's just that opening the file by double-clicking it doesn't work. You can get Chrome to open the file if you type

file:///c:

in the address bar and browse to the actual HTML file. I'm playing in Chrome right now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
worked fine in chrome..when i dbl click the file it opens IE..i copy the address and paste in chrome and voila works fine..i really need to delete IE..useless crap..lol

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
worked fine in chrome..when i dbl click the file it opens IE..i copy the address and paste in chrome and voila works fine..i really need to delete IE..useless crap..lol
whats your default browser? most should take over html files, but if IE hogs it you should be able to change the defaults in folder options.

WIbigdog

May 16, 2018
This has been updated
Thanks for your work, probably my favorite game with tentacles. What happens when you hit 1.0? Is that the end? I assume obviously you just work on this in your spare time but are there ideas for a new game after this one? I'd be interested in following your work but you don't have a Patreon or anything right?

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I only assisted in creation; it is primarily the work of my project team. We will decide what to do next when we are completed.

More of some form is likely.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes