Ren'Py Completed Inversion of Life-Complete Edition [AntzBrothers]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
4.png
Overview:
Ron is confronted with the presence of Estera, the succubus. He realizes that he is more than just an object of desire for her...

And his stupidity will leave the whole family in trouble.
Thread Updated: 2018-05-18
Release Date: 2018-05-18
Developer/Publisher: - @AntzBrothers
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

3GW6o7.png 6ncDZ+.png tcXlHP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
love how the tags and Genre tabs don't work with each other heck I'll give it a go got nothing else to do lol

Razael

Mar 14, 2018
:OhMyGoodness: I'm not high enough for this game.

For those of you masochistic enough to try it out, turn your speakers way down before starting the game up.

Reactions: Jcompt

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
there is content..but you best smoke the cheapest crack you can find from an alley whore before playing..its...alot of foul words come to mind..lol
yeah i deleted it i thought it would be interesting due to the succubus however the mechanics and some of the background art is very poor

vultron

May 19, 2018
This is unfortunately yet another game that has no real choices it's just different routes to the same destination except for the game over choices nothing you do seems to matter you just end up in the same position each time so far.

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Game tag should be abandoned instead of completed. I give this game a fapping score of 5 out of 10.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've never done drugs ... this game lets me know what it's like to be high.

It has lots of pretty colours and makes no fucking sense.

Razael

Mar 14, 2018
They also randomly stick in an Unreal Engine 4 level demo video.

I don't think I've ever heard the term 'wheat-smoothie'

Apparently it's a bad idea to swim while stoned.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok, @King Monkey Mon who I respect most of his tastes, and @thunderrob who I like recently from his posts in IR said its bad... care to elaborate what makes it so bad ?

I mean I dont mind a silly mind-fuck once in a while, I did play that one game where the kid kept breaking his horse dick by jumping off the 2nd story of his house and landing on it after all...Dark Alley/Places, Dark Neighborhood ? something like that...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sorry @Rythan25 but best hush now..i fubar'd in my rating the game and got in trouble for my callous remarks so its best this is the last comment i make in this game's thead..sorry

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ok, @King Monkey Mon who I respect most of his tastes, and @thunderrob who I like recently from his posts in IR said its bad... care to elaborate what makes it so bad ?

I mean I dont mind a silly mind-fuck once in a while, I did play that one game where the kid kept breaking his horse dick by jumping off the 2nd story of his house and landing on it after all...Dark Alley/Places, Dark Neighborhood ? something like that...
i just dont like the mechanics of the game and probably the real reason is that there 2 good games that i look forward 2 each month that came out today the twist and insexual awakening but i glad to hear you respect me the most of my taste im making friends on here every day :D

Clearcoat

Jan 11, 2018
Jesus. The animation is alright, but between the all-over-the-place story and the machine translation. I cant get into it. AND SUCCUBI ARE MY FUCKING FETISH. Seriously though, to whoever reads this. Save yourself the time of playing this.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes