Ren'Py Completed Inversion of Life-Complete Edition [AntzBrothers]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Umm all these sex animations are from honey select unlimited. Thats actually pretty inspiring that you can just plug in that stuff into renply, way easier to use then DAZ 3D. DAZ 3D is confusing where as honey select is an actual game that is easy to create chicks and the animations are done for you. Never thought of screen capture then plug that into renply thats actually brilliant.

I am getting into this game, its not as bad as people are making it out to be. But yeah obviously english is not his first language and there is like no character development. Its just boom here are the characters and now boom there is sex and demons. Okay then.

Reactions: grobulos

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Jesus. The animation is alright, but between the all-over-the-place story and the machine translation. I cant get into it. AND SUCCUBI ARE MY FUCKING FETISH. Seriously though, to whoever reads this. Save yourself the time of playing this.

Animations are directly from this game. Its easy to create whatever female you want and its a sex simulator. Obviously this guy created characters on honey select and screen captured, then plugged them into renply. Thats actually pretty inspiring for content creation as thats 1000% easier to do then getting good at Daz 3D or something.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Not sure why this has the completed tag... It ends not even on a cliff hanger, but with chapter 4 coming soon? That tag needs to be removed.

Reactions: Kohryu

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I take it you never saw that done before ? There are a lot of games using Honey Select models as base along with animations. Here are some recommendations for good games using that

Mythic Manor
Max's Life
Research into Corruption
Solvalley High
Harem Hotel
House Arrest
Corruption

quite a bit more I cant remember right now.
Yeah it makes sense, first time I put two and two together, which also makes sense since I didnt know about honey until last week.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah it makes sense, first time I put two and two together, which also makes sense since I didnt know about honey until last week.
Glad I could help, now I am going to delete my post cause apparently even when people ask, your not supposed to give recommendations anymore... I'd advise you to do the same since you quoted me...

TheFallacyGuy

Oct 16, 2017
The game constantly tries to be smug about the whole "smoke shit or you're a square" thing, but it just comes off as annoying and pathetic. Like a crackhead calling someone a pussy for not wanting to shoot heroin with him.

Reactions: Ted-E.

Clearcoat

Jan 11, 2018

Animations are directly from this game. Its easy to create whatever female you want and its a sex simulator. Obviously this guy created characters on honey select and screen captured, then plugged them into renply. Thats actually pretty inspiring for content creation as thats 1000% easier to do then getting good at Daz 3D or something.
Bud, the animation is the only thing I don't have a problem with. Everything else though...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ok, @King Monkey Mon who I respect most of his tastes, and @thunderrob who I like recently from his posts in IR said its bad... care to elaborate what makes it so bad ?

I mean I dont mind a silly mind-fuck once in a while, I did play that one game where the kid kept breaking his horse dick by jumping off the 2nd story of his house and landing on it after all...Dark Alley/Places, Dark Neighborhood ? something like that...
i like dark neighborhood :p
Glad I could help, now I am going to delete my post cause apparently even when people ask, your not supposed to give recommendations anymore... I'd advise you to do the same since you quoted me...

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I usually write thorough reviews of games but there really isn't anything good I can say about this one. It's absolute garbage. Only worthy items are the videos, so I suggest watching those without playing the game.

Story sucks, renders are disproportionate and lack of proper aspect ratio, awful backgrounds, even worse mixture of posterized real life places with honey select renders. This dev must be nuts

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I dont know where are your Problems, this Dev is a Newby thats for sure, so what? i played this game few times and found alot of fails of Render and Story. Thats all. From my sight there is Potential inside. If i see Proloque to Chapter 3 ( yes i pay the dollar for chapter 3 ) it goes slowly better. Im suprised to find it here because it few Months on itch.io. Here i hope to find Chapter 4 and i dont find it. Hope Chapter 4 will come on day, they Need credit from us, this i what i think

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
so yeah it says completed... but ends with chapter 4 coming soon... then how is it completed?

Honestas

Jul 23, 2018
Yes, grobulos is absolutely right. This game is just a Story with some choices and not really a game. I think they did better after the prologue. I like the Chapter one, two and three!! The animations are also cool stuff. They should be supported by us! I give them a Chance...

Reactions: grobulos

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
could the completed tag be removed please, As completed it is not.Played thru with the end message to be continued in chapter 4 . So may be chapter is complete but game is not .Thanks in advance

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
could the completed tag be removed please, As completed it is not.Played thru with the end message to be continued in chapter 4 . So may be chapter is complete but game is not .Thanks in advance
Not only not complete but also very short. The only thing that stretches the content is the very long video bits where you can't skip a part cause it's one big video in each... The videos themselves aren't bad at all but meh.. no sound :-(

Reactions: MrFayC and Ted-E.
Jul 27, 2018
Damn, I really wanted to see how the story was going to end. Well, I dnot think we'll ever play the chapter 4. its really sad

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes