SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
The next step is time-stopping powers...
I'm surprised if they had none with that yet (as if I were to go through their catalog of very similar games! "I Isekai", "I Superpower" & "I Supernatural/Weird Waifu") for it is indeed also a niche with some works.

As anime I find them though kinda better, especially when the time is unfrozen, kinda ironic but that's life sex for ya. Whether or not I read a Miel/Norn work depends solely on the Ahegao and considering that Norn has neigh and Miel often only the stupid-small pupil kind of (and I recalling this to be too a Norn/Soft artstyle)... let me say it has been a while. Only few experienced artists can't draw a mosaiced penis going into a censored vagina, so it is the O-face that is often more intimate and exciting~. After that comes boobs and asses.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can someone help me or can the translator/uploader fix this? I got this error at the scene where the MC(forgot his name) does Misuzu and he about to come inside her but I get this when I get to the scene. Screenshot 2020-11-14 035711.png

Reactions: meanoldman

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
The day you turn invisible, a car you didn't notice will kill you.
And even if you're invisible, wait at least until they're naked or defenceless.
All in all, the eternal question: why the pervert almost never find a woman with a black belt in Japan?
Because women in hentai games are so pathetic they would lose to a toddler.
Its actually really annoying to see them never even trying to fight back and are always so braindead.
Like any of those rpg maker where the uber strong warrior woman who can even wreck the big bad, that the second she gets in to a lewd situation she loses all strenght and cant even fight back a starved bum.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
to be invincibel you need be naked, but, if floor wet , there see your foot prints, if there wet grass there hear you, and in the winter.................. your balls freeze off............... think you want be fast be vissible, or everbory ask you why you a creep and wear a mask all day; a paper sack helpt too, think its not fun, you cannot move or breath.................... try be horny and keep your breath silent......... you can fap........... but the cum in there face tell them where you balls are, and there always faster, and you need be silent to leave room unnotice........... good luck ............ your new nickname will be........ blue balls

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
to be invincibel you need be naked, but, if floor wet , there see your foot prints, if there wet grass there hear you, and in the winter.................. your balls freeze off............... think you want be fast be vissible, or everbory ask you why you a creep and wear a mask all day; a paper sack helpt too, think its not fun, you cannot move or breath.................... try be horny and keep your breath silent......... you can fap........... but the cum in there face tell them where you balls are, and there always faster, and you need be silent to leave room unnotice........... good luck ............ your new nickname will be........ blue balls
btw ever try to be silent if there hit you in your balls...................if you can do that , you make a change to survive the first night

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Because women in hentai games are so pathetic they would lose to a toddler.
Its actually really annoying to see them never even trying to fight back and are always so braindead.
Like any of those rpg maker where the uber strong warrior woman who can even wreck the big bad, that the second she gets in to a lewd situation she loses all strenght and cant even fight back a starved bum.

You all have a strong point here.

But then I think of the rape scene in "The hollow man" (cut in the movie, you can find it searching around), with she ending crying with bruises over her body (particularly a big one over her left buttock, I think) and I realize that here a lady fighting back can't add a lot of pathos: she can't see her rapist, so defending herself from his punches and kicks is almost impossible (at least if she has not the blind fight feat from D&D); she could try to hit him or scratch him, to get punched a bit more.

If she is really cold blooded she can think about throwing some powder at him, but honestly I think that not a lot of people would be so cold blooded while raped by a supernatural maniac.

They could show that scene here, and ending up with a real rape that would ruin the fun for most gamers, who don't like to see them as violent rapist scum (even if they are actually playing one), but as cool men who give to the women what they really want, under the facade of their fake virtues.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
there is a rape game, and have a lot of people, think most want play a raper, look how many love where there can sneak in bedroom and "play" with the sleeping body, even use sleep pills, rape is a small bridge between, sleepsex is also "raping" only your not aware, google the "rape pill" and how you must be save a cover you glass on party"s and with a friend so " there no "helpfull" strangers who want help you, . (mostly the people that put pill in your drink, so rape in game is very easy, you can do something in there glass water before there go sleep, and "there never see it come......... like game said............btw, if there rape you there breath is deep and very good to hear, you not need to see , if there catch you with two hands there can stand only on 2 places; so al you need is kick back and in front of you, invisible or not, there can still hear you, even your footsteps because you make fast moves, make sound and tell other where you are, thiefs get ever catch in full darkness, by the owner, and hit k.o to wake up and see the police in front of get roped................. if you know where some fall down you find the body on taste............only invicible "ghost" can be untouchebel , because there can catch you and you feel nothing because there only materialise there hands and dick and you can try whatever you want rest is "air" but invincible man make sound of breath heavy if there horned, so even before the rape you hear them before there catch you

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
btw im dutch a dyslectic, place words on the wrong place, sorry
its my handicap , sorry, but i think you understand what i wanted to say

Reactions: meanoldman

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
i have this feeling that this game was invented only to be able to write that title.it was like: comming up with the title then,OH thats cool, now how do i make this into a game?

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Or its that rape is easiest to write.
just copy and paste the evil dude dialogue template and its good to go.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
btw im dutch a dyslectic, place words on the wrong place, sorry
its my handicap , sorry, but i think you understand what i wanted to say

Me tooo! I sometimes have to really work at it, just to make hwat I write make sense. Spell check helps wth the misspellings, not for the missing words.

Reactions: hesus danu

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Not much of a game, was going to write ti off, but after the first 3 or 4 scenes, it picked up a bit. Overall, nice.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes