TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Purple-pink new game comes out soon, then somebody will get it and we will post a thread for it. :sneaky::cool:;)

Reactions: moZZone

ccuancc

Sep 29, 2022
Can anyone please upload all other Purple pink games in Mega or Workupload? My norton antivirus block me from most of the download sites.

Vsep

Oct 21, 2020
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to remove the censoring on any of these Purple-Pink games?
Yes but its hard. The mosaic is easy to remove but all the parts are additionally blured/mosaic at image level (sometimes PP forgot to add mosaic so some parts are clear). So its either redraw it or salvage for parts PP forgot to censor. Also the "bones" for movement in animations were never intended to work with uncensored images so its a lot of "cutting edges" to make it work.
I made a mod for If situation https://f95zone.to/threads/if-situation-v1-21-purple-pink.63307/post-11206192
But its not perfect.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Ok censored which most of us expect but nobody has said.. 'Is it any good?'
-you can't see her tits naked,
+ but you can fuck her in all holes.
# She has long hair, unlike the other girls in the other games of the series.
-Dick has no balls
+interesting cross section
#if it weren't for the fucking censorship, her pussy would look real tasty.
5/10

Zerien101

Mar 5, 2018
Yes but its hard. The mosaic is easy to remove but all the parts are additionally blured/mosaic at image level (sometimes PP forgot to add mosaic so some parts are clear). So its either redraw it or salvage for parts PP forgot to censor. Also the "bones" for movement in animations were never intended to work with uncensored images so its a lot of "cutting edges" to make it work.
I made a mod for If situation https://f95zone.to/threads/if-situation-v1-21-purple-pink.63307/post-11206192
But its not perfect.
This game would benefit from a uncersoring mod, IF situation was pretty good because of it

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes