SwagFire Games

Game Developer
May 16, 2024
Am I doing something wrong? I click 'new game' and the game starts with the dialogue 'Relax Nolan, I'm only joking' and about 10 frames later after the dialogue 'Stop it Nolan, you know better. Even if he dies, what's 18 more years?' throws me back to the main menu. This is the first time downloading and launching this game, I have no saved games.

Playing on linux.
Working on a fix. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Greydon

Jul 24, 2024
View attachment 3869353

Descripción general:
Juegas como un "superhéroe" de una realidad alternativa que tiene la misión de esclavizar el planeta para el imperio. Comienzas en una escuela local y poco a poco vas avanzando hacia otros superhéroes y villanos.​

Hilo actualizado : 2024-08-11
Fecha de lanzamiento : 2024-08-11
Desarrollador : SwagFire Games - - -
Censurado : No
Versión : 0.25
Sistema operativo : Windows, Linux
Idioma : Inglés
Género :
[SPOILERS]
2dcg, Sexo anal, Animación, Culos grandes, Tetas grandes, Chantaje, Corrupción, Dominación masculina, Incesto, Escenario distópico, Creampie, Exhibicionismo, Protagonista masculino, Control mental, Milf, Rpg, Sandbox, Superpoderes, Desnudez, Azotes, Parodia, Juguetes sexuales, Sexo vaginal, Voyeurismo, Animación
[/SPOILERS]

Instalación :
[SPOILERS]
Extraer y ejecutar.
[/SPOILERS]

Registro de cambios :
[SPOILERS]
versión 0.25
Descargar archivos para Mac y Android
Actualizar expresiones para Mark, Abbott, Eve y Debbie
Obtenga ingresos pasivos después de ser contratado por Cecil
Aumentar las propinas en el trabajo de hamburguesas de $300 a $500
Se agregó la función Streatgh
Algunas correcciones de diálogo/narrador

versión 0.2
Correcciones de errores menores
Un gran avance para Abbott.
Una pequeña progresión para Debbie.
Pequeño avance para el Decano de la Escuela.
Introducción de Cecil.

versión 0.1
Lanzamiento inicial
[/SPOILERS]

Notas del desarrollador :
[SPOILERS]
Estado actual del juego : recién lanzado, muchas actualizaciones planeadas en los próximos meses.
[/SPOILERS]

DESCARGAR
Windows/Linux : - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - CARGA DE TRABAJO
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3869262 View attachment 3869265 View attachment 3869266 View attachment 3869267 View attachment 3869268 View attachment 3869270 View attachment 3869273 View attachment 3869274
[/CITA]
Gracias,espero las próximas actualizaciones

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
You can do whatever you want! Some people have problems with NTR myself included but I'm not bitchin! make the game you want and do it in the order you want even if that means it's something people don't like. It's going to be avoidable anyway!
I agree 100%, there are several fetishes that I don't like like scat, feet or femdom, but I really respect developers who are not afraid to put different types of fetishes to please their fans and mainly to tell the story in their own way without restrictions , that said, bring on femboy William (and maybe loli monster girl) BUT DEFINITELY BOY BUSSY.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Good update but the grind gets repetitive after a while. The art is good almost on par with the original series art. I think I'll wait for a few more months before coming back. Can't wait for more Debbie scenes. Godspeed, dev!

Reactions: MadDogBarrett

SwagFire Games

Game Developer
May 16, 2024
What is the new content?
v0.3a Changelog

Continuation of the main story
Introduction of Queen Lizard
Major progression with Queen Lizard with the completion of all her cell scenes
Minor progression with Eve
Introduction of William and Todd
Introduction of Anissa