Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
He only has a few subs. I might even drop A $100 dollar sub to this developer if he continues with his speed and is consistent. If you can, consider subbing to him. Sorry but this game is EXACTLY what I wanted :)

Here you go boys, -DOWNLOAD- and don't say I never cared about you:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
He only has a few subs. I might even drop A $100 dollar sub to this developer if he continues with his speed and is consistent. If you can, consider subbing to him. Sorry but this game is EXACTLY what I wanted :)

Here you go boys, -DOWNLOAD- and don't say I never cared about you:

Thanks for the share. Could you also please provide the Change-Log for this update?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Version: 0.2
the first release said 1.0
the 2nd release is labeled v0.2a on the zip file
but when extracted you get v1.01a
this is a really annoying discrepancy. why are version numbers different on the inside and outside of a zip?
this is going to be a PITA to track going forwards if this really remains a thing.

Anyways, in terms of content this new update is great. you can rename the MC and Debbie (for all of you who want to call her mom). And there is a bunch of new sex scenes, and some plot.
I did notice a few bugs though.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
SwagFire Games
When you buy all items in the shop, 2 of them (butt plug and maid outfit) incorrectly display as an already purchased dildo. with wrong price and icon.

Also, the walkthrough can become error if you purchase the items before the walkthrough tells you to. (ex: purchasing the bunny butt plug before walkthrough tells you to. even after using it it still says to go buy it)

Also, I ended up stuck with the principal. i finished training abbot, and principal walkthrough says to talk to abbot. but it just repeats "did you clean the room?" / "yes".

ctrl button can also cause various issues. as whatever scripts are being used to display the gui don't seem to be very compatible with it.

this one is a suggestion but. once you fully train abbot the "once per day" limit to meeting her should be removed.

Last edited:

SwagFire Games

Game Developer
May 16, 2024
SwagFire Games
When you buy all items in the shop, 2 of them (butt plug and maid outfit) incorrectly display as an already purchased dildo. with wrong price and icon.

Also, the walkthrough can become error if you purchase the items before the walkthrough tells you to. (ex: purchasing the bunny butt plug before walkthrough tells you to. even after using it it still says to go buy it)

Also, I ended up stuck with the principal. i finished training abbot, and principal walkthrough says to talk to abbot. but it just repeats "did you clean the room?" / "yes".

ctrl button can also cause various issues. as whatever scripts are being used to display the gui don't seem to be very compatible with it.

this one is a suggestion but. once you fully train abbot the "once per day" limit to meeting her should be removed.
Its being worked on. Please give me a week before updating the game on this website. I need that time to fix bugs. If you guys post the download link in the thread comments that's fine but idk why its updated on the main page when its not ready.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Its being worked on. Please give me a week before updating the game on this website. I need that time to fix bugs. If you guys post the download link in the thread comments that's fine but idk why its updated on the main page when its not ready.
A random person posted it here, and then the mods update the first page with it.
So test builds often get presented as the "latest version" on this site.
I am guessing the best way to curtail it is to put the words test build into the filename when releasing a zip.
like invulnerable-v0.2-pc-test-build.zip

Anyways, no problem. i will wait for the proper release.

Reactions: vireker

WrenchToS

Oct 30, 2023
Solid update. Short but gives a good idea of what's to come. Only gripe I have is the money grind. Once I completed everything in 0.1, Abbott required like 2k to do anything and Debbie was basically 1-2 scenes, most of my time spent was just "Sleep, work, sleep." A way to possibly speed this up would be nice. But otherwise, no real issues outside of some early bugs that I'm sure will get resolved. Like the art and the story is interesting.

Reactions: SwagFire Games

SwagFire Games

Game Developer
May 16, 2024
Solid update. Short but gives a good idea of what's to come. Only gripe I have is the money grind. Once I completed everything in 0.1, Abbott required like 2k to do anything and Debbie was basically 1-2 scenes, most of my time spent was just "Sleep, work, sleep." A way to possibly speed this up would be nice. But otherwise, no real issues outside of some early bugs that I'm sure will get resolved. Like the art and the story is interesting.
Will be Cecil questline to give money next update.

Reactions: vireker

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
nice that i can rename MC :)
but everytime narrator says anything about the mc it will still say mark "mark leave the room"

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
for now, I suggest using urm to give yourself a million dollars. i have started doing it in every renpy game. so much better

HoudiniProd1

Jun 6, 2024
Yup. For sure the hot ones. The controversial ones like the fish queen and ant queen is up to you guys to decide on the discussion boards.
I'm not gonna lie Dev, I don't think the Ant Queen is a controversial one, the comic itself give the race a sexualized shot lmao (the Fish Queen is definitely a controversial one to invest time in).

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes