givemeecchi

Mar 16, 2022
Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but the linked download for the game is missing the "bgm" folder, so here is mine! Just download and extract into your inyouchuu folder.
Edit: It's also missing the opening, added to the mega...

Last edited:

EchelonV

Mar 27, 2024
Incredible surprise. Been hoping for this since the stone ages, I remember almost getting DarkTranslations to do it when they were around doing Lilith games. And this coming off a bit after the official 2022 English release of the amazing remake, nice timing to revisit the original as there are some story differences.

Inyouchuu's 20th anniversary is next year I believe. I hope TB/Aojiru is planning something huge. A new big collection is coming out this year next month. Can't wait to get it, even though I already own them all. :)

Looking forward to Kowaku no Toki! But I'll especially love to see Kyou (4) and Goku (5) Inyouchuu games get translated too, those are always a pain to work with engine wise on newer hardware. Everything ran better for me back on Win7...

THANK YOU! Inyouchuu is the best series ever.

Reactions: throwaway21345

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but the linked download for the game is missing the "bgm" folder, so here is mine! Just download and extract into your inyouchuu folder. Mega
Edit: It's also missing the opening, added to the mega...
I know op is missing and I was unable to find a active link for full game thanks dude I'll update the links tomorrow .

Reactions: givemeecchi

givemeecchi

Mar 16, 2022
I know op is missing and I was unable to find a active link for full game thanks dude I'll update the links tomorrow .
I also have the files for the next two titles, Shoku and Etsu. Message me if you ever decide to work on them, thanks for your hard work! (y)

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Thankfully, Shuu is the worst one... not a huge loss there.:ROFLMAO:
I also own all the games multiple times over. Some digital and physical. My room is made of Inyouchuu merchandise. Supporting TinkerBell and my man Aojiru!
That's the spirit man.

Reactions: EchelonV

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Incredible surprise. Been hoping for this since the stone ages, I remember almost getting DarkTranslations to do it when they were around doing Lilith games. And this coming off a bit after the official 2022 English release of the amazing remake, nice timing to revisit the original as there are some story differences.

Inyouchuu's 20th anniversary is next year I believe. I hope TB/Aojiru is planning something huge. A new big collection is coming out this year next month. Can't wait to get it, even though I already own them all. :)

Looking forward to Kowaku no Toki! But I'll especially love to see Kyou (4) and Goku (5) Inyouchuu games get translated too, those are always a pain to work with engine wise on newer hardware. Everything ran better for me back on Win7...

THANK YOU! Inyouchuu is the best series ever.
I also want to translate the whole Tinkerbell's inyouchuu series but again it's not that easy for these series to get commission as not everyone likes this much hardcore stuff .

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
I also want to translate the whole Tinkerbell's inyouchuu series but again it's not that easy for these series to get commission as not everyone likes this much hardcore stuff .
It's sad because outside of the nipple insertion stuff and I guess the navel fuck/birth stuff (I can only recall like 2 bad scenes of it in all of their series)
it really isn't that grotesque of a series.

EchelonV

Mar 27, 2024
Yeah, it has a strong but niche' fanbase I think to be going strong 20 years in Japan.
Well now that I know you're interested in doing them all at some point and discovered this, hopefully I can help out when the time comes. Knowing the story/context makes it all even hotter...

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
and if someone can tell me which one i need to play first since this series are pretty confusing like watching fate series
Play the remake JAST translated, no point in playing this shitty mtl version when the remake is both a better game and has an actually good translation.

givemeecchi

Mar 16, 2022
Play the remake JAST translated, no point in playing this shitty mtl version when the remake is both a better game and has an actually good translation.
Nothing wrong with going back to see the classics! While I can't properly speak on the quality/accuracy of the translation, it is interesting to see what has changed between this one and the remake. Love your pfp btw

Reactions: EchelonV

Drontman

Nov 16, 2019
Great work!
But i feel the existence of officially translated remake diminishes your work a lot. If the remake performed good the other games can also be translated in the future.
So may i suggest focusing on side stories/gaiden - i doubt they will be officially translated.